Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Risk Assessment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

sam walton

Hi lads,

looking into doing commercial work, whats this business I hear about doing a risk assessment?, what is it? who does it? do you have to do it? please help.

Thanks.

Sam.

Every house or business should have a risk assesment completed on it. when you go to price up a commercial its worth puting the quote in writing and include the risk assesment in with it.

its a section of writing saying about all possible risks that could happen on site, like cars, lorries, people etc.

i do them to all customers.

it is good practice to do them as this bit of paper will cover your **** if anything should happen to you.

A risk assessment is a form that you fill in that has all the risks you think you might encounter on each job and how likely these risk are to happen, they should also be followed up with a method statement a method statement is a plan of action you are goin to take whilst on the job from parking to all safety measures you plan to put in place, if you need any of the forms or would like a look at on send me a pm

Risk assessment is essential and it looks professional for you and your business to all the commercial premises out their

I think it's more of a must than looking like a pro H, it covers your **** from all corners.

Hi lads,

looking into doing commercial work, whats this business I hear about doing a risk assessment?, what is it? who does it? do you have to do it? please help.

Thanks.

Sam.
Hi Sam.

We are currently offering City & Guilds fully funded courses in Cleaning and Support services, which does cover the risk mamangement and health and safety side of window cleaning!

http://www.training43.com! Check us out! /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back