Telescopic Ladder advice Please?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Apr 16, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Does anyone use or ever used a telescopic ladder? I really want to avoid ladders but as a backup was thinking of a telescopic ladder that doesn't take up much room in my car etc...

anyone recommend best to go for ? seen youngmans and builders brand but unsure which best?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Exactly as above. Mine are bull brand. They don't reach a lot of windows but had them out a lot for going over roofs. They bend a lot & are a bit scary to start but once you've been up em a few times there fine. Handy thing but get a good make. Mine hold up to 25 stone.

4. Windigo

Windigo Member

I have the 3.8m in jimmys link. Do the odd window with it but mainly for getting onto flat roofs. Get the one with the stabiliser bar at the bottom.

5. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

I had one of those but recently bought a telesteps black line. They're £180, heavier, feel safer and are easier to close.

Advertisement