Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tennis ball

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mrgirth

Since starting wfp cleaning Iv found dragging my hose round car tyres a big ball ache Iv just found out a hack of putting a tennis ball under the car tyre prevents the hose getting stuck did anyone else know this or use anything else to prevent it

Bin wheels are another pain in the **** some days it’s job after job of getting stuck round bin wheels under car tyre around down pipes ect ect many of afternoon Iv wanted to snap my pole and give up ?

At one time someone sold a packet of 3 slip and slides. Then nothing for a few years and then an advert on eBay a couple of years ago. The principle was a 90 degree radius with a 90 degree angle inside. It was great for pulling our hose around car tyres and brick corners. Had to watch the car didn't reverse and shatter the slip and slide or we left one behind somewhere never to be seen again.

I've just looked and a seller has then on eBay called "slip slide"

At one time someone sold a packet of 3 slip and slides. Then nothing for a few years and then an advert on eBay a couple of years ago. The principle was a 90 degree radius with a 90 degree angle inside. It was great for pulling our hose around car tyres and brick corners. Had to watch the car didn't reverse and shatter the slip and slide or we left one behind somewhere never to be seen again.

I've just looked and a seller has then on eBay called "slip slide"
We tried them years ago and they do work but couldn’t be bothered using them they sat in the van for years generally just take more hose than is needed around obstacles and find that works best .

Back