Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Brexit Thread

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt give a monkeys about credibility, but outlandish as it seems some of these people at the top are up to very strange things. Some of their own have whistleblown on it, and some have even infiltrated their meetings (bilderburg) and filmed them. Nothing surprises me in the slightest, and even if satan aint real, doesnt stop a lot of them sickos from worshipping it, thats one thing for sure. Anyway, thats my half pennorth on that, now gotta enquire about something more mundane.

What’s really going on which some of you  aren’t aware of is that Thanos now has all the infinity stones, that’s the bigger picture. Now is the time we need to stick together and overcome our biggest threat to humanity 
lol, I just googled that to see what it was, great a bit of imagination. Lord of the rings I loved reading when younger, great bit of literature, miles better than the film.

I couldnt give a monkeys about credibility, but outlandish as it seems some of these people at the top are up to very strange things. Some of their own have whistleblown on it, and some have even infiltrated their meetings (bilderburg) and filmed them. Nothing surprises me in the slightest, and even if satan aint real, doesnt stop a lot of them sickos from worshipping it, thats one thing for sure. Anyway, thats my half pennorth on that, now gotta enquire about something more mundane.
I used to be a full on conspiracy theorist. I was going to join the army at 16 but I had questions about 911 then that are still unanswered today... For example, where the hell are the wings from the ''plane'' that crashed into the pentagon. This question is just the tip of the iceberg on that subject.

The problem is conspiracy theories take over your life. You start to think everything is a conspiracy. Yes the world is run by big business, yes they meet at the Buildaberg meeting every year, yes they ''choose'' the next prime minister, president etc through the use of media influence. It's not difficult to end up looking and feeling like a tin foil hat wearing nut job though. You end up imagining a board meeting with the Rothschild's and the Rockerfellers of the world all sat around a table making decisions that the politicians will just go directly and implement. In reality these people probably do have too much control but they play out their plans in a much more subtle way. You would only be allowed to work for most mainstream media outlets if you have a certain view, they fund political parties in return for certain benefits like tax breaks or certain legislation passing, they don't dictate directly IMO.

I once asked myself ''Do I want to do anything about this'' and honestly the answer is no. I have a family to feed and I don't want to go out and fight the cause, it would take several lifetimes to change and my time would be better spent trying to win in the current system. I do however love a good rant about the pillocks at the top!

Last edited by a moderator:
Viva la revalution

The world is run by the rothschilds etc

Capitol hill is mostly controlledby Jewish politicians 

No way the rothschilds etc have an agenda that they don't agree with then make it official in " free speaking government"

It's called the " illusion of freedom of choice"

Give them a vote every 4 years and elect a government who will do as they are told anyway

Youtube a guy called George Carlin

Comedian but everything he says is based on truth

We are all just part of the system which is why I work for myself and pay "some" taxes

**** the system as I don't want to he part of it

Modern day slaves

I used to be a full on conspiracy theorist. I was going to join the army at 16 but I had questions about 911 then that are still unanswered today... For example, where the hell are the wings from the ''plane'' that crashed into the pentagon. This question is just the tip of the iceberg on that subject.

The problem is conspiracy theories take over your life. You start to think everything is a conspiracy. Yes the world is run by big business, yes them meet at the Buildaberg meeting every year, yes they ''choose'' the next prime minister, president etc through the use of media influence. It's not difficult to end up looking and feeling like a tin foil hat wearing nut job though. You end up imagining a board meeting with the Rothschild's and the Rockerfellers of the world all sat around a table making decisions that the politicians will just go directly and implement. In reality these people probably do have too much control but they play out their plans in a much more subtle way. You would only be allowed to work for most mainstream media outlets if you have a certain view, they fund political parties in return for certain benefits like tax breaks or certain legislation passing, they don't dictate directly IMO.

I once asked myself ''Do I want to do anything about this'' and honestly the answer is no. I have a family to feed and I don't want to go out and fight the cause, it would take several lifetimes to change and my time would be better spent trying to win in the current system. I do however love a good rant about the pillocks at the top!
yes life goes on, have to work etc. lots of people I know talk about these things now and then, Ive never been considered a nut job personally. Gotta have an open mind otherwise whats the use. Ive only mentioned certain things because things were raised, so there you go. Not good to keep everything hidden away like peedy priests etc. Normally Im down to earth, football etc, but I cant help saying what I think if the topics there. 

Viva la revalution

No way the rothschilds etc have an agenda that they don't agree with then make it official in " free speaking government"

Give them a vote every 4 years and elect a government who will do as they are told anyway

We are all just part of the system which is why I work for myself and pay "some" taxes

Modern day slaves
spot on mate

lol, I just googled that to see what it was, great a bit of imagination. Lord of the rings I loved reading when younger, great bit of literature, miles better than the film.
Next year they are making a g ay version of lord of the rings.

Lord of the ring ??

Just thought I’d lighten it up a bit ?

Isn’t the fact your not allowed to post the word g ay homophobic? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took on a guy recently on a subby basis so I don't have to mess about with tax etc

Gonna take a second soon and expanding to neighbouring counties 

Better for everyone to be out of the system

Don't get me wrong I know people have big mouths especially people who were mates in the past but then get jealous so everything is down to them not me and I am not responsible for anything

Done my research and totally legal but I am still keeping out the system as much as possible

Next year they are making a g ay version of lord of the rings.

Lord of the ring ??

Just thought I’d lighten it up a bit ?

Isn’t the fact your not allowed to post the word g ay homophobic? ?
Yeh the loonys wont allow that, the nation bent over backwards to accommodate.. erm, no, better not ?

There was an article in the epaper the other day going on about with all the continued closure of banks it won't belong till were in a cashless society. Once that happens everything we will all be monitored a lot more.

Viva la revalution

Modern day slaves
Exactly mate. You're born into a ''free'' society until you want to drive, go fishing, drive, own a house etc etc etc. Giving us the right to vote is just away of pretending we are in control. I never asked to be born into this mess & neither did my kids. Just make the best of the situation I reckon!

Do love a bit of George Carlin ?

I took on a guy recently on a subby basis so I don't have to mess about with tax etc

Gonna take a second soon and expanding to neighbouring counties 

Better for everyone to be out of the system

Don't get me wrong I know people have big mouths especially people who were mates in the past but then get jealous so everything is down to them not me and I am not responsible for anything

Done my research and totally legal but I am still keeping out the system as much as possible
best way, otherwise open a can of worms, wanting sick pay etc.I know a small firm nearly went bust coz one had hurt their arm for years. 

There was an article in the epaper the other day going on about with all the continued closure of banks it won't belong till were in a cashless society. Once that happens everything we will all be monitored a lot more.
Indeed, every penny you earn would be easily tracked by the tax man for a start. The idea of ID chips that you can pay on is probably not that far away, don't personally want anyone having the ability to turn off my right to buy food at the flick of a switch!

I read in Sweden and States people have voluntarily allowed themselves to have a chip inserted at their workplace, bit like what they do with cats and dogs.I can see that on the agenda at some point.

They will try and bring this in, many places already are. the amount of shop staff who try it on though, my mate the other day, the corner shop boss put her two bottle of drink through twice, they think you wont know so easily paying by card, but she did. he goes ah , sorry etc. may go back to the days of bartering at some point.

I read in Sweden and States people have voluntarily allowed themselves to have a chip inserted at their workplace, bit like what they do with cats and dogs.I can see that on the agenda at some point.
Its been forecast for a long time, but on this i make a stand, I WILL NOT have a chip implant to be able to buy and sell. 

What about the conspiracy that ‘it’s in the water?’ 

we we’re stuffed then! As we’re lost without our water aren’t we fellow windies!?

What about the conspiracy that ‘it’s in the water?’ 

we we’re stuffed then! As we’re lost without our water aren’t we fellow windies!?
Nah, we will be the safest, as long as we keep our pre filters and resin up to scratch

Sweden is heading for a cashless society. Then last month their Gov sent a letter to everyone discussing contingency plans if they ever go to war. At the bottom it said, in the event of war make sure you have ready Cash available to spend. Obviously they understand the first thing to be knocked out will be the telecommunications signals. Look at Gatwick today, caused by a small drone being operated from Russia or China. 

yeh usually gold is used in crisis, they say silver is massively underpriced, something like £18 an ounce, and apparently its much more vital than gold, i think its used a lot for vital things in industry or something. Those drones, there a great tool for a terrorist ?️

yeh usually gold is used in crisis, they say silver is massively underpriced, something like £18 an ounce, and apparently its much more vital than gold, i think its used a lot for vital things in industry or something. Those drones, there a great tool for a terrorist ?️
Silver is much easier to obtain that gold bullion to be fair mate. I have a customer who told me he has been collecting gold for years, just in case ?? Can't say I believe him, you wouldn't go shouting about it now would you!

Silver is much easier to obtain that gold bullion to be fair mate. I have a customer who told me he has been collecting gold for years, just in case ?? Can't say I believe him, you wouldn't go shouting about it now would you!
lol, some old'uns though, they stash their treasure away. A mate does removals and house clearance, he told me about this find, in an old steradent false teeth stuff tube. 7 or 8, cant remember how many, gold sovereigns. What a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back