Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tips for velux windows?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's all I intend to use it for, add on's are extremely rare for me so I have no other use for it other than veluxs which I want to ensure they are as good as I can get them. 
I do a big house it’s a massive glass complete length of the full width composite decking bit like a video A E Macintosh filmed.and knocked out one pad each time I have cleaned. I now use an unger handheld pad holder now as makes life easier on the stubborn marks. 

I do a big house it’s a massive glass complete length of the full width composite decking bit like a video A E Macintosh filmed.and knocked out one pad each time I have cleaned. I now use an unger handheld pad holder now as makes life easier on the stubborn marks. 
I get what you mean, I was thinking it would be good on some windows the likes of landing windows set quite away back above garages for example as I can't get very much pressure on the glass on those types of extreme angle windows when needing to clean from the side stood in the back garden and of course you get to rinse them just as you do with a brush

Back