Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

too much time off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It does have a riveted on acme thread cone type thing but no good for holding unger, ettore, moerman or wagtail handles as I've tried em all..they just fall off

Drill the 2 rivets out and bodge an optiloc cone on or just use it rigid for progutter only

With the adjustable bit i have been known to drag a lot of **** out from the ground and then get up the ladder just to finish off

If the pro gutter stuff screws straight on ill get one of their angle adapters. Only want it for pro gutter stuff.

Try the thread in b&q

They sell the pole and the progutter

7 quid i think for the tools..only seem to do the half round and half square..not the other 2

I did my pole like that as i used to use it with my wag when i didn't want to use ladders al la wagga stylee

Pro gutter screw onto harris, no adjusting or fitment required

I've got the box of four shapes. Done three gutter jobs in three days, must be the season /emoticons/smile.png

It definitely seems to be gutter and conny season

Did one of each this morning

Not done a conny yet, last four jobs have been gutter clears. I cleaned a few of their windows as a hint but didn't get a regular job offer

Somebody else said that recently

Maybe they don't anymore

I'll check online now

Could try an independent hardware/decorating supplier.

I'd like a few other shaped hooks to screw on, not profile shapes. When the thread and the pole gets covered in mud and grit they're quite hard to get off, friction and lack of friction respectively

Closest one to me is redditch 25 miles away
....There is NO b&q in redditch........r-e-d-d-i-t-c-h.....

nope, can't see a 'b' or a 'q' /emoticons/tongue.png :clap: :rofl:.....I'll get my coat :ban:[crazy]:itwasntme: :angel:.

Last edited by a moderator:
....There is NO b&q in redditch........r-e-d-d-i-t-c-h.....nope, can't see a 'b' or a 'q' /emoticons/tongue.png :clap: :rofl:.....I'll get my coat :ban:[crazy]:itwasntme: :angel:.
My apologies at night I go on the sofa with the phone it does all kinds of stupid **** with the spellings

I've got a 3m and 5m but one 5 would have done, it's 2m less ladder moving really

Button clamp seems better for this application, if dirt doesn't get under the button

Could you try the Evesham branch Di?

Back