Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

trad liquid?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wouldn't bother with unger mate it's pooh i tried it on one house and it just doesn't lather up nice so I've gone onto

ecover washing up liquid and it's brilliant in my eyes lathers up nicely and squeegee's off nicely too .

ecover will give it a go:)

i was using aldis magnum at one point was brilliant mite give that ago again try it lads like you say i like a nice lather squeegee runs fine then.

Been using Unger from day one, I like it, its doesn't rather up like fairy, but how much it lathers up is really not important, it is weather is loosens the dirt, which is does very well, and smells nice. Plus Unger is half the price of fairy :)

i use something called high class from pure freedom its a fiver for 5 liters and does a good job doesnt foam up loads but it hardly leaves any residue

Ecover is good,

Fairy leaves residue

Magnum leaves even more residue

GG3 or GG4 are great, but not a lot of slip, so takes some getting used to.

My personal choice is W5 from Lidl,.. I find if you mix the yellow big bottle & orange small bottle it looks the exact same colour as GG3 - I do this & put it in an old GG3 bottle - should the customer ever look in the back of my van it looks that bit more professional.

If a customer ever looked in the back of my van and conscientiously looked at my liquid I was using and thought, ohh expensive stuff. I would be like, what the ...? who does that?

Ecover is good,

Fairy leaves residue

Magnum leaves even more residue

GG3 or GG4 are great, but not a lot of slip, so takes some getting used to.

My personal choice is W5 from Lidl,.. I find if you mix the yellow big bottle & orange small bottle it looks the exact same colour as GG3 - I do this & put it in an old GG3 bottle - should the customer ever look in the back of my van it looks that bit more professional.
What W5 stuff from Lidl - the W5 product I spotted in my Lidl is the blue liquid in the screen wash containers for your motor !!!

What W5 product are you talking about?

Back