Triple Stage Ladders for Domestic/Commercial Work.

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by James, Mar 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. James

James Guru

Can anyone recommend me any good triple stage ladders? I see every single work van out there (Sky etc) with these very smart professional looking triple stage ladders and I just have some old nackered double stage ones that are actually pretty dangerous, especially when setting them up.

What do you guys have on yours?

James.

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

you should'nt be likely to need triples james, guys from sky need the length to get up to chimneys, you're most likely access only and a few windows done off ladders. 12 rungers x2 bnq about 70 quid. need some more myself, the're shaped like a banana!

3. white-light

white-light Guest

i am amazed you would even think about a triple apart from the saving in closed length which might be usefull i guess, the real fact that two joints and three sections will always wear faster than a good double and have more of a wobble to them talking from experience , and yes way back i did try a 30ft one to get to a row of town ? houses , did them once scared myself silly with the wobble the dam things had and went back to my doubles and gave the triple away , the real fact is that sky guys rarely use the triples unlike windys which only would buy to use on a regular basis.

4. James

James Guru

Yeah thats some good points. I thought triples were sturdier than double stages? Obviously I'm mistaken. I might need to get up to chimney height though as I will be doing roof moss removal / soffit gutter jobs etc. Anyone got any recommendations for triple stage ladders?

Advertisement