Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

trolley pump problems

• Thread starter The window cleaning kid
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

Took my wife to calm me down after a good 10 years of being off the rails 
Something to be said about a good woman that does that.

I’d been arrested 3 times for football hooliganism, one more time and it could of been porridge, my wife put her foot down.

Still miss the buzz at 54 though ?

I’d been arrested 3 times for football hooliganism, one more time and it could of been porridge, my wife put her foot down.

Yeah mate, she doesn't take any ? at all but is an absolute diamond. 

I miss the old days, but things ain't the same and never will be, to many lunatics and ******'s about these days 

Yeah mate, she doesn't take any ? at all but is an absolute diamond. 

I miss the old days, but things ain't the same and never will be, to many lunatics and ******'s about these days 
So u went from being the biggest gangster in Durham to a window cleaner ? Wise move ? 

Who do u support ? Millwall? Westham ?

U seen a film called the 51st State ?

Fair play @Iron Giant. So called

" Hard lads", would ? themselves IF they went " on military tour". 
I think most people would no matter who they are, being shot at dealing with dead bodies having mates killed isn't suited to many people at all, ex army lads have told me some tales and it wouldn't be for me nor the many. 

I think most people would no matter who they are, being shot at dealing with dead bodies having mates killed isn't suited to many people at all, ex army lads have told me some tales and it wouldn't be for me nor the many. 
Definatly chap??.

Read Serge Betsens story from a very violent totally out of control kid to a role model. Many ways to control violence and his story is one way.
? when i get a chance @Part Timer.

Does anyone else have a problem with the trolley just shutting down until charger connected the turns back on? Is there a fix to this problem 
Depending on the make it's most commonly a battery related issue with a depleted cell.

If it has a built in BMS or charge controller they can often be problematic.

When posting a question it's beneficial for us to have as much information as possible as we are not guessing experts 

Make / brand 

Battery type 

Charger description 

Depending on the make it's most commonly a battery related issue with a depleted cell.

If it has a built in BMS or charge controller they can often be problematic.

When posting a question it's beneficial for us to have as much information as possible as we are not guessing experts 

Make / brand 

Battery type 

Charger description 
Or @Apw It could be , as i found  out, with my old trolley.

The cold weather can potentially have an impact.

Back