Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UK youTube window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can't even be bothered to find the emoji for 'Yawn'

And I don't just sit in the office sometimes I sit in my car .

It would be hard for my wife to lock me in my office as she's in Southeast Asia.

There is lots of good content on YouTube and personally I am a fan of AE McIntosh Squeaky clean Dave and that American fellow not Luke I do like Luke and Rihanna but the other guy I forgot his name.

The reason I don't do as many hands on videos is because there are plenty of guys doing the hands on videos for you already so I talked about the business side of things to managing people side of things and other things that I have some experience with that they may not or may not choose to talk about.

If you want to see more hands-on videos than simply asked and willing to cover anything that I know how to do as long as it's reasonable and I have the time to do it.

I do realise some of my older videos could do with a complete makeover as poor sound quality poor video quality etc hinders the experience so perhaps I'll work on that for the spring
Yeh good idea. Thanks for taking my idea of the Q&A video. Quite amusing some of the answers. Maybe some more product reviews as well? 

@steve garwood or @Part Timer you’d be great at doing videos for window cleaners covering the more relaxation & letting your hair down side of things.

For example, will be a video of you on a Friday late afternoon showing us how to pour a can of white lighting into a glass properly 

“Hold glass at 45 degree angle, pour slowly, tilt head back, down it in 15-20 seconds, then repeat process 8-10 times over the course of the evening” haha

@steve garwood or @Part Timer you’d be great at doing videos for window cleaners covering the more relaxation & letting your hair down side of things.

For example, will be a video of you on a Friday late afternoon showing us how to pour a can of white lighting into a glass properly 

“Hold glass at 45 degree angle, pour slowly, tilt head back, down it in 15-20 seconds, then repeat process 8-10 times over the course of the evening” haha
Don't drink in the house, do enough of it out the house. I'm, almost, down your neck of the woods April 14th - 16th. Staying in the Bridgemary Manor in Gosport, before you go on TripAdvisor, it is very cheap ? Anyone fancy a shandy or 2 let me know.

Don't drink in the house, do enough of it out the house. I'm, almost, down your neck of the woods April 14th - 16th. Staying in the Bridgemary Manor in Gosport, before you go on TripAdvisor, it is very cheap ? Anyone fancy a shandy or 2 let me know.
Wouldn’t even send someone guilty of treason to gosport, but have a good time haha?

Much on down there?

@Green Pro Clean Ltd another popular thing these days is to read & react to all the hate comments you get, there’s plenty there to go on 

If their lives are so sad they get off on writing hate comments on my posts then I'm glad I have given them something to smile about today. 

Whether their comments are good or hate filled they're entitled to make them.  (Doesn't mean they're right)  but i'll not lose a seconds sleep over haters. 

If their lives are so sad they get off on writing hate comments on my posts then I'm glad I have given them something to smile about today. 

Whether their comments are good or hate filled they're entitled to make them.  (Doesn't mean they're right)  but i'll not lose a seconds sleep over haters. 
Yeh I think most ‘trolls’ are more just looking for a reaction rather than actually mean what they say. 

So looking at the ones you've mentioned and all the ones listed above, you've covered everything.

If there is anything you're missing after all that...just give up!
I'm looking  for  viid on washing a grade A  scrim out & wringing it out, must be grade A,  not  B

I'm looking  for  viid on washing a grade A  scrim out & wringing it out, must be grade A,  not  B
I got some the other year, just put em in boiling water for a while and then just let em dry and ok for use. Get better after some use though.

I watch trad man, polz and A. E. Mackintosh videos on YouTube but wondered if anyone knows of any other good uk window cleaners on YouTube? Thanks in advance 
I have a one minute snippet on yt. It's called: 100 degree fan jets in action. It demonstrates the equipment and technique that I have settled on as being the quickest, physically easiest and most reliable I've developed for my taste , after trying a lot of experimentation with different techniques and a few different brushes.

I just realised that the original post is a year old. Never mind. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent hours n hours watching @Green Pro Clean Ltd before i started and when i transgressed from trad to wfp. Not just the tekkers vids that helped also the pricing and other advice vids 

Im suprised somw of these windys dont do 3 day courses, pretty sure there would be a market for them.

Wagga, chris dawber does good vids too. Worth watching. Hes got loads from when he started wfp trying out basic ideas and then as he progresses. good chap.

I spent hours n hours watching @Green Pro Clean Ltd before i started and when i transgressed from trad to wfp. Not just the tekkers vids that helped also the pricing and other advice vids 

Im suprised somw of these windys dont do 3 day courses, pretty sure there would be a market for them.
I don't think there's a need to spend the money. The information is all available for free. You just need to watch the videos, try to recognise the good ones and copy them exactly before putting your own slant on it if you wish. There are good and bad ones. Practice for speed, efficiency and quality results. Never close the mind to trying different techniques. When you try them give them a proper chance to get used to them, not just a quick go.

Pricing is something that comes with experience and doesn't take long to get fairly good with.

Most of us are self taught, I'd say. It's not difficult. It's all about thinking, practicing and being thorough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back