Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UK youTube window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't think there's a need to spend the money. The information is all available for free. You just need to watch the videos, try to recognise the good ones and copy them exactly before putting your own slant on it if you wish. There are good and bad ones. Practice for speed, efficiency and quality results. Never close the mind to trying different techniques. When you try them give them a proper chance to get used to them, not just a quick go.

Most of us are self taught, I'd say. It's not difficult. It's all about thinking, practicing and being thorough.
Id recommend any newby to watch wagga on utube, watched a lot when i started. They're all handy to be fair.

Id recommend any newby to watch wagga on utube, watched a lot when i started. They're all handy to be fair.
Wagga (Chris) and Polzn Bladz (Bob) are both very nice guys.

I chat with Bob and he is a very friendly guy and has a great attitude towards wanting to help people.

A few good guys on youtube and of course that dodgy bloke@Green Pro Clean Ltdlol.

Yes that's right, I said zero detailing squeegees are BS so therefore I must be dodgy. 

Ooops, almost forgto to insert the 'lol' to ensure underhand insult pases as banter 'lol' 
You know I'm messing about Darren "lol"

How you getting on in the better climate?

Back