Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UKIP appreciation thread.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Here is a good example of what I was talking about earlier, had this man been born in Romania with no skills whatsoever, or even been a criminal of some kind he could walk straight in no problem, this chap though with two British daughters, a British MBE sportstar wife can't get in because he is Australian.
Makes perfect sense...... now tell me the current policy is fair and not racist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3052247/British-sporting-champion-MBE-exiled-Australian-husband-denied-visa-despite-daughters-born-Britain.html
Errrrrrr, why is that 'racist'?

I think you're confusing 'race' with nationality.

We don't have the benefit of the same trade agreements that we have within the EU, with Australia.

The European single market is the largest in the world.

Errrrrrr, why is that 'racist'?I think you're confusing 'race' with nationality.

We don't have the benefit of the same trade agreements that we have within the EU, with Australia.

The European single market is the largest in the world.[/QU
Errrrrrr, why is that 'racist'?I think you're confusing 'race' with nationality.

The European single market is the largest in the world.
Romanians (as an example) have free entry, Australians (again as an example) do not. How about if we said Africans do not? does that fit the race card?

We are net traders with the EU, that means we buy more than we sell, if you think BMW and Mercedes (as an example) will suddenly stop selling us cars at the same price you are crazy.

We could be a much more powerful trading block, military block, everything block if we ditched the EU and went back with our Commonwealth brothers and sisters.

Besides that why can't we just be a trading block, that is what we voted on all those years ago, a trading block, not to give our country away to Germany and become a state of Europe, had that been the original question it would have been a resounding NO THANKS.

Sorry last post, but the argument about money is something I personally don't care about, there is more to life than money, I am more interested in our people being happy and content rather than most that I speak to who are sick to the back teeth with the way the country is slowly being ruined.

Yep. Green issues, the real ones, will be the big picture in years to come, but first of all needs to be sorting out of domestic affairs. Streamlining the system, getting everyone, within reason, on the same page. if people don't like being reasonable they should be shown the door.
Those Farage 'protestors'. Did themselves a lot of harm with that nonsense. He's had a few dodgy things to say, but to attack him in a pub lunch? And who hasn't said the odd thing they've regretted or changed their mind about later on?
Green issues will consume our lives soon, and rightly so. The Green party though are just a joke in its current format.

I really like the vid of the farage attackers getting a taste of their own medicine. Its funny how cowardly they became, I don't think they'll be trying that again now they know it can come back to bite them like that. They attacked farage in front of his wife and kids who were scared ****less, and yet when the papers got hold of it they treated it like a joke. Its as if all morals go out of the window when you dissagree with someone, or in the case of the media- are paid by someone else.

Hmm Romanians and Australians are both by and large Caucasian? I'll dig out the stats in a bit.

I'm confused about your statement on military and trading.

Firstly, we are a permanent member of the UN Security Council. We carry a vito too, I believe. Near the top of tree defence wise. And we got nukes! Whatever your view on the future of trident.

Also, we're in nato, nice. We can share deals on the purchase of arms with European bros.

Not sure how voting ukip will change much of this in a large way?

Regarding trade, we are member of the European single market, the largest single market on the planet. that's big trade wise at the moment. Perhaps not in the future? Who knows.

Don't forget the common agricultural policy. I need a pint before I go into that.

I understand people's frustration with some of the issues that we have to deal with as a nation, although it does depend on where you live perhaps?

However, I think a vote for UKIP is a vote to push us in the wrong direction. A reactionary protest vote?

And to think we once owned a third of the world

Nowadays our national anthem is played on a sitar isn't it

Hmm Romanians and Australians are both by and large Caucasian? I'll dig out the stats in a bit.
I'm confused about your statement on military and trading.

Firstly, we are a permanent member of the UN Security Council. We carry a vito too, I believe. Near the top of tree defence wise. And we got nukes! Whatever your view on the future of trident.

Also, we're in nato, nice. We can share deals on the purchase of arms with European bros.

Not sure how voting ukip will change much of this in a large way?

Regarding trade, we are member of the European single market, the largest single market on the planet. that's big trade wise at the moment. Perhaps not in the future? Who knows.

Don't forget the common agricultural policy. I need a pint before I go into that.

I understand people's frustration with some of the issues that we have to deal with as a nation, although it does depend on where you live perhaps?

However, I think a vote for UKIP is a vote to push us in the wrong direction. A reactionary protest vote?
I am a member of a Commonwealth network that promotes the Commonwealth and is working towards free movement within the Commonwelath as well as other things.

Military wise we will help each other out but that is as far as it goes at the moment, we would like to see that go much further and have a united force, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc combined would be a formidable force when combined, this is what I and many others here and in those countries would like to see.

As for UKIP and what they have to do with this is fairly easy, they are the ONLY party that wants stronger ties with our Commonwealth family, the rest do and have always completely ignored them.

Agriculture, really? the EU has destroyed farming in this country, I come from a farming background and know many farmers.

And to think we once owned a third of the world
Nowadays our national anthem is played on a sitar isn't it
I would like to mark this as funny, but it really isn't /emoticons/sad.png

You say they should be here at least 2 years before they claim benefits etc. I don't agree with that. I have to work 50 years & put in before I get a crappy state pension. They should not get any benefits. You come to work if not go home. Sorry if this sounds strong but that's what I think. Work & pay your way or go home. To many oaps & "British people" need that money not slvaski & milovaov living in Warsaw.

I was joking about Diwrnach

I am serious about not being part of the dictatorship run by Brussels though

The commonwealth is a lot better prospect imo

They should be our partners considering they are part of the commonwealth

It amazes me that they aren't already

Instead we let anyone in from any european country no matter what they do or don't contribute

Not matter what we think or do is not going to stop idiots from making decions on so say our behalf.

If they ran this country like a normal business it would have gone bust years ago. Oh it did and got bailed out /emoticons/biggrin.png

and that was from a smurf who said he does nt get involved in politics or religion...

hes just getting worried we will send him home...

but thats not what we want...

we just dont want any MORE people over here....its a tiny island really..

Back