Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which one

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amos

Hi guys , been cleaning just Windows for over 20 years now! Thinking of doing pressure/jet wash for customers patios etc ! Is it good business ( worth buying quality pressure/jet washer ) and if yes which ones do you use ? Thanks for any advice, most appreciated. Amos .[emoji1]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you are offering  window cleaning,conservatory,solar panel,pressure washing,the more you can offer to the customer the more chance you have of keeping and getting their custom.A few guys close to me offer free window cleaning if they get a pressure wash or cladding clean. £40 for pressure wash and or cladding throw in window clean they always want a bargain.

40 quid for pressure washing nothing, or cleaning any upvc for that or close. Amos, myself and Mr Halton started with the wilks washer under the advice of sir k in kent.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Petrol-Pressure-Washer-3950PSI-WILKS-USA/dp/B06XWDGQD6

Somethin like that..i got a Honda gx390 later on, and it's a beast but the above is a starter and done me for small upto 2 car drives no issue. Came with a turbo nozzle too, so a powerful wash basically.

Yes there is money to be made there. Either see keiron to seo your site to rank for such services or/and gauge this with existing customers as a potential

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back