Vision V2 ####

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Jaylee42, Jul 6, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Just received some vision V2 mixed it according to instructions with 100%pure water thought I'd test it by spraying some on a (clean) window i then let it dry and it left watermarks seems like a load of **** to me.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

It is definitely not a load of ****
    Try actually cleaning with it for a while
    It is a super concentrated cleaner and will leach dirt out from places you would have thought were already spotless
    Give it a go for a while
    You can't just spray a window and make a judgement
    I use it regularly and it makes life easier..definitely doesn't cause spotting

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

How "clean" was this window??

4. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Well the window was definitely clean and it had been cleaned with pure water.I can't use it if it's gonna dry up with marks it's pointless.

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

It doesn't dry with marks

You need to do more than spray a window to see what something is like

Try actually cleaning some windows with it

I wouldn't use it if it left marks obviously

6. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

Did it come with a dropper. Mine did. I use 8 drops per barrel. Seems to be about what is suggested. I don't find it spots at all. However, I can't say my findings are the same as Dave though.
    I would say most of us have some properties where we get spotting issues. I have a few including my own house. It doesn't bother me as it's only minor. I was hoping Vision would solve this problem as it seems to have done for others. But neither V1 or V2 made any difference.
    I do have one property that I did wfp for six months about eight years ago and it dried with the odd dribble mark down it every time. So I've been doing it trad for the last seven years, as it's a dead easy 2 up 2 down, about 4 mtrs from the roadside. I recently had to start doing it wfp again due to an injury (with the customers permission) which prevented me using ladders and this time so far it seems to be fine. Whether this is Vision at work, or me with with more wfp experience now, I can't say. When this bottle runs out I doubt I'll be buying any more. For the money I want to see a much better result, not one I can't be sure of.

7. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

add it to the tank instead of a spray bottle(the spray bottle method makes it so concentrated you will be getting marks etc)v1 and v2 isnt a load of **** mate you just have to grasp the concept of it all,for me its coming up to six years not useing pure water and i dread the thought of ever useing pure water ,just try a few weeks with it and see how you go,there is a facebook group called vision on should you need help or support you in the early days as useing additives goes against everything you may have been told via suppliers and the internet etc,

8. bob duff

bob duff Member

I used it seen no difference

9. Iron Giant

Iron Giant Active Member

:laugh:

10. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Did a proper good old scrub and rinse today on same window with the V2 and all is good

Advertisement