Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wage amount window cleaner uk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If its two men 150 a day they must be only working a few hours,, say 3 max. Then even though still bad, not seeming as bad. But its like some of the hand car washers, they get peanuts.

If its two men 150 a day they must be only working a few hours,, say 3 max. Then even though still bad, not seeming as bad. But its like some of the hand car washers, they get peanuts.
Thats another thing i was thinking. £25 a day is terrible, but based on age it could still be correct pay at NMW and as you say if its 2 men to do £150 work it might take 3 hours or less.

I wasnt being rude to op, i was trying to make sense what he stated.

Thats another thing i was thinking. £25 a day is terrible, but based on age it could still be correct pay at NMW and as you say if its 2 men to do £150 work it might take 3 hours or less.

I wasnt being rude to op, i was trying to make sense what he stated.
This is in trad cleaning section, I am guessing they are doing a £150 a day trad also I assume low prices and a slow pace of work maybe a 5-6hr day,

Some tradders and even wfpers are charging low prices I was asked to quote a new 4 bed detached house earlier this week my price was £12.50  here in North East of England, she had been getting charged £8.00 she asked me if I could lower the price ?

you are looking at around £10 / £15 per hour.      If you are good enough think about trying to start up your own round.      Or google some local windies and ask them if they have a days work going for you.       WFP  You should be getting around £60 / £100  a day depending on experience.    Clean more   earn more 

Get some second hand ladders bucket squeegees applicators scrims old towels and go it alone ( if you can drive )

it can be done from a pushbike if your determined enough fit enough and work isn’t miles apart

if you get lucky and find the customers who dislike wfp you can charge quite a lot more for the service. £25 in one house quite easily and that’s not a huge one either

Back