Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanting more flow rate. What's the issue?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah never wanted that haha. What I was saying is my pressure switch was coming on and now I've changed it and turned the screw inwards I can now achieve a flow rate of 2.2lpm. But I couldn't before as the pressure switch came on. But lot of folk have mentioned that the pump might not be giving out the flow rate is used to like when it was new.. so I've had to adjust the PS to enable for me to get higher flow rate.. maybe if I put my new pump I wouldn't have to adjust anything. But may aswell have that spare for now 
The diaphragm will be worn out on your old pump if you had replaced that your 4 year old pump would run almost like new, but they are around £30 now when they used to be less than £20, I used the same pump for over 6 years and replaced the diaphragm and it made a vast improvement,

Either swap the pump for the brand new which takes about 10 minutes or struggle on until you replace the diaphragm, 

Back