Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spending £100 On A Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Spending 100 pound for 3 customers

I had a chance to buy a little round , but some areas i wouldnt touch so im buying 3 houses worth 26 kwid that are on the same street as wer ive already got another 2 these jobs are very ideal to me /emoticons/smile.png and they are priced £1.00 higher then my prices

So gonba be a good little buy for me and i know its 100% quality work aswell

3 customers for £100 are you serious?

Go and pick a horse today on grand national, £50 each way..

Then go knock doors on that street

£100 is a days work for a lot of people. If you spent 8hrs knocking doors do think you could pick up more than £26? Go and price up a few big house, £30,£40+ if you get them what's your out goings?

If you know the house numbers say no thanks I've changed my mind and go knock on their doors :laugh:

Ive had work of him before and the customers i had before are the best customers on my books lol

I know its gna b quality mate

I'd offer him 50 quid H, take it or leave it.

Of course the important thing is, if you're happy, that's all that matters.

Mart.

what a waste of money knowing what you ve said your lose them after 1 clean.H you pick some up then lost more.!

what a waste of money knowing what you ve said your lose them after 1 clean.H you pick some up then lost more.!
I traded work with this person before and the customers that he gave me are the best customers on my round /emoticons/smile.png ive gained 3,4 jobs out of them new customers aswell , this person im doing business with is a very good person /emoticons/smile.png im buying 50 wuids worth of work of him now for 175

I could be completely wrong, I read so many valuations or what work is worth, thought it was around 2.5 x ??

I traded work with this person before and the customers that he gave me are the best customers on my round /emoticons/smile.png ive gained 3,4 jobs out of them new customers aswell , this person im doing business with is a very good person /emoticons/smile.png im buying 50 wuids worth of work of him now for 175
Sounds like hes getting rid of his scatters/**** work to me

Sounds like hes getting rid of his scatters/**** work to me
Na hes got good quality work this person , he takes bad payers of his round more quick then i do , hes a 1 man band and hes got loads of work on and i know hes got a quality customer base , if i was buying work of sum 1 id wana make sure its genuine by introducing me etc but i know the work hes gona give me will be good , when i get a problem i always fone him n he helps me, im only gona buy 3 jobs of him worth 25 kwid now for a hundred kwid earn it bak after 4 cleans /emoticons/smile.png

Lol i wont cos i gt 4,5 of him before n ther class customers very good paying /emoticons/smile.png

for three houses ! the guys are right canvas some work one night when everyone is in you will get the work, i wouldint pay nowt for three houses

They could drop you quite easy

Latest Posts

Back