What bad things ?have you done at a customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Aug 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

one of my worst was i was doing a one off insides for a german couple , big old house . it was about 9 a.m. and as i wiped around the frames id built up a big blob of cobwebs on the tip of my rag. well i flicked the rag and the blob let go and dropped- right into a large jug of fresh orange juice on the kitchen table. what could i do? not a minute later the man of the house comes and carries the jug away into the breakfast room ,

bet it tasted lovely!

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I smashed a ceramic fish once doing the insides in their indoor swimming pool
    Didn't want to say anything so put the 3 pieces back together back on the window sill
    It was in winter so I don't reckon they would have noticed for a while
    Probably blamed on the kids by then
    .lol

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Gave them the bill :laugh:

4. cheapncheerful

yeh i confessed my sins in another post but...you shouldnt stand on garden ornaments to reach or antique chairs..:eek:

i do recommend however careful you are...you carry glue...i do...

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You crack me up cnc :laugh:

6. cheapncheerful

hey i crack myself up most days...you either have to laugh or shout why me?:D

lucky i think the severe winter broke the garden ornament....and i swapped the chair for one from the loft..

and im sure some vases/pots just disappear sometimes....

i far too old and slow to make mistakes now.....until the next one:rolleyes:

7. norm

norm Grand Master

sniff sniff :rofl:

8. TolishAPurd

Surely you should be re-telling the beany hat incident in this thread for those that missed it the first time?:laugh:

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#9 boarcity, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    that was funny ,and particularly smelly too. the customer had already previously told me his Rhodesian ridgeback " can sh/t for England "
    what made me decide to use his hat to mop up the foul plop from off my rungs ? was i bitter ,yeh right i was
    i always chuckle to myself when i look over to where his sh/tty beanie hat lay on a shelf - and its gone.

10. cheapncheerful

er...dont tug to hard on wooden gates either....its okay i managed to shove the handle back on ...until the owner wants to move the wheelie bin out and it will come off in his hand...:whistle:

i did that a while back as well and the owner was on the other side....lucky for me ...he was just about to replace the gate...oops

and take your own tools...i lost ten minutes today trying to get the head back on a brush...:rolleyes:

Advertisement