Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What was you strike rate when starting out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mmmmmmmmm.......white pudding......
Bloody comedians.................i'm up to my ankles in it now i'm back South !

Whoever had the idea of slicing Soreen length ways and suggesting you fry it needs looking at !

That's **** of them for not paying, can't stand that ****!

I just picked up another 2 window jobs and 3 gutter jobs today, just from Facebook alone, woke this morning shattered (kids having nightmares) and then the Facebook jobs came through and I've perked right up! Two at £20 and one at £25 priced it higher than the window cleaner in my street who charges £15 per clean. Pays for my ProGutter kit and extra for back pocket.

I did really well yesterday and while doing 11 new cleans in that area today (feel a bit wiped out now as still had to do 5 normal regulars too) got 4 more in that road of only 200 ish housesPoxy stick on dividers on a lot of them

It is just luck as the guy who has been there for years i saw a few months ago and he has got into gutter cleaning and seems to have turned his back on his customers

Not answering calls and not been round for 3 or 4 months

It would be rude not to tap all of them up and show them how a real windy does it

All his ex custys have said how poor his work was and a couple have caught him out doing half a job and then sticking the "your windows have been cleaned " note through the door

He does or did a whole estate round here so i am leafletting all day tomorrow and working Saturday to catch up
Dave I would do my work before I started to canvass for more get your money made before looking for more

That's **** of them for not paying, can't stand that ****!
I just picked up another 2 window jobs and 3 gutter jobs today, just from Facebook alone, woke this morning shattered (kids having nightmares) and then the Facebook jobs came through and I've perked right up! Two at £20 and one at £25 priced it higher than the window cleaner in my street who charges £15 per clean. Pays for my ProGutter kit and extra for back pocket.
As long as you're happy Skul. I don't touch gutters myself but i do pass any requests on. The guy i use charges ( 2 up, 2 down ) £30 quid a side with a gutter vac or £50 a side with the ladders.

Don't worry @Scots lad I'm an old pro at this lol

Got a few jobs to do Saturday now but oh well

Been leafletting since 9.30 this morning and just got in with hour and a half at home for lunch

Already got some new work from it

Making the most of it while I'm getting it

Got 2 new ones last night around dinner time on top of all my new work from the last couple of days and 3 new ones so far from people who were in when i flyered today and came out

Will get a few more tonight hopefully

Also just posted on about 25 facebook groups that I've been neglecting lately

I have enough work anyway i reckon but I'm a greedy bugger

Wer

Don't worry @Scots lad I'm an old pro at this lolGot a few jobs to do Saturday now but oh well

Been leafletting since 9.30 this morning and just got in with hour and a half at home for lunch

Already got some new work from it

Making the most of it while I'm getting it

Got 2 new ones last night around dinner time on top of all my new work from the last couple of days and 3 new ones so far from people who were in when i flyered today and came out

Will get a few more tonight hopefully

Also just posted on about 25 facebook groups that I've been neglecting lately

I have enough work anyway i reckon but I'm a greedy bugger
were all greedy when we can. Be

7 years longer than me

Spent too long subbing off others when i moved away from london and sold up my old round

Back