Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie Bin Cleaning Trailer Launch.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks ok mate, mine is a van mount, that way it contains the overspray etc, good luck with the new venture , off all my work my bins is the most lucrative
Cheers Donny.

I'm sure caravan parks, camp sites, hospitals, schools, commercial & retail premises etc use bins don't they?

I have never seen one before down in the sticks of Dorset I don't even have dustbins we still just leave the black bags out but I see how it works and from a novice point of view I like it :Image7:

I'm sure caravan parks, camp sites, hospitals, schools, commercial & retail premises etc use bins don't they?
true enough smurf but i find where i am most of the businesses etc that use wheeliebins have a deal with the recycling companies that when the bins get dirty and start to smell they just send out clean bins . i find the smaller businesses are more likely to want the service as they dont have that privelage.

Not good then if someone wants to start up a commercial wheeliebin cleaning service in your area..Take it you only do domestic bins then?.

true enough smurf but i find where i am most of the businesses etc that use wheeliebins have a deal with the recycling companies that when the bins get dirty and start to smell they just send out clean bins . i find the smaller businesses are more likely to want the service as they dont have that privelage.

i do both and concentrate on the smaller business that will pay on the day there done , theres nothing worse than chasing the bigger companys for your money and waiting months to get paid

That's another good reason why I am very reluctant to take on new commercial work now as have been messed about too many times before with big companies. Only yesterday I turned down a big company wanting me to do builders cleans.

i do both and concentrate on the smaller business that will pay on the day there done , theres nothing worse than chasing the bigger companys for your money and waiting months to get paid

Hope you are still on here. How much did this cost to build please. I am thinking of trying to incorporate bin cleaning into window cleaning. I understand about licencing etc. Fresh bins do it but understandably charge quite a few thousand. 

Got talking to one of my customers who has a brother who does it. Makes about 4 grand a month as he charges a tenner a month for his service. He does his area and knows what colour of bin to put out each week saving the customer from the stress of remembering it.

Got talking to one of my customers who has a brother who does it. Makes about 4 grand a month as he charges a tenner a month for his service. He does his area and knows what colour of bin to put out each week saving the customer from the stress of remembering it.
Surely he must do two visits then. One to put the correct bin out for the customer, then return to clean the bin once it has been emptied?

Surely he must do two visits then. One to put the correct bin out for the customer, then return to clean the bin once it has been emptied?
Of course he does and then follows the bin lorry next morning by cleaning them and replacing them. I believe in the fullness of time the council will sub out their assisted service so the bin people don't have to go and fetch them and take them back again. 

Bournemouth council here is weekly. But same as Scottish cleaning, one week general, next week recycling, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat... you get the idea 

Of course he does and then follows the bin lorry next morning by cleaning them and replacing them. I believe in the fullness of time the council will sub out their assisted service so the bin people don't have to go and fetch them and take them back again. 
Remember the time bin men would get your bin from down your yard,empty it then return it.

Back