Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where can I get one of these from?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

See for the under van guides has anybody parked on a kerb for example and managed to hit them? Or is there enough clearance 
Decent amount of clearance if placed centrally, although I did scrape the odd kerb when I had the cox ones, my newer set are placed so they are above the lowest part of the bumper, this ensures more than enough clearance. 

Hi Spruce,    Where would they get there reel elbow swivel    looks a different  type to the norm we all use
They sell the swivel that goes onto their hose reel as a spare part. You have to phone them for it I'm told.

The one they sell is different to the standard one that Gardiners sell.

https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pump-hose/hose-fittings-adapters/garden-hose-couplings/hozelock-type-brass-hose-reel-fitting-swivel-elbow.html

Here's the one Sealey sell for their hose reel.

ABB0655E-8952-45DE-8F1C-B681AD547286.JPG

View attachment GH80_V2_P.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the best place in the van to fit those waterworks rollers that pop out under the van? Right below the reel and in the centre? Any help most welcome.
You need to find the sweet spot not too far from the bumper as it may rub as you pull it out (when near the van) but not too close the bumper (end) as you might ground it on (high) kerbs when parking/reversing etc  ? - if you find that happens you should be able to shave a few cms off the threaded rods and reassemble bottom roller

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pjj did you use a grinder or jigsaw ? What size did u make the hole also ? Going to give it a go myself I think. My mechanic must be self isolating ?

Back