Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

where to go for a fitted system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I’ve never heard of a bad word said about ionics systems and/or their after sales care. Dunno where they’re based. But yep the idea of your nearest is a good idea
I bought my van system off ionic and can tell you the after sales care is shocking. 

I never use them for anything now unless I really have to.

I would strongly recommend to stay away from them.

They are very expensive and you can only buy their parts from them.

In some cases they are at least double of what others charge.

Do a price comparison on their pumps and 40 40 ro filters.

Its enough to make you eyes water.

Why is ionics so expensive ? 
Because they like to charge alot more for the same products. 

Simple.

I bought my van system off ionic and can tell you the after sales care is shocking. 

I never use them for anything now unless I really have to.

I would strongly recommend to stay away from them.

They are very expensive and you can only buy their parts from them.

In some cases they are at least double of what others charge.

Do a price comparison on their pumps and 40 40 ro filters.

Its enough to make you eyes water.

Because they like to charge alot more for the same products. 

Simple.

Their websites and advertising look so good and even at that I think your the only person on here I’ve ever heard that has ever bought anything of them. I’ll know to stay clear now ?

I contacted ionics because I needed some tank brackets to hold down my tank, they said they won’t sell me the brackets but they would happily do it for me for £950!! Drill 4/6 holes and nut and bolt it down for £950 

I contacted ionics because I needed some tank brackets to hold down my tank, they said they won’t sell me the brackets but they would happily do it for me for £950!! Drill 4/6 holes and nut and bolt it down for £950 
What an absolute cheek ! Great way to lose customers! That would put me off , full stop! 

Their websites and advertising look so good and even at that I think your the only person on here I’ve ever heard that has ever bought anything of them. I’ll know to stay clear now ?
Ionics are masters at selling and giving you the patter.

I was drawn in myself.

They have fancy gadgets and tools that didn't always work properly on my system.

Bottom line is you want pure water and i found out through experience sometime the simple methods work best.

Ionics are masters at selling and giving you the patter.

I was drawn in myself.

They have fancy gadgets and tools that didn't always work properly on my system.

Bottom line is you want pure water and i found out through experience sometime the simple methods work best.
Their stuff is pretty though. ?

Simples is best. I don't want to pay a fortune for pretty. ?

Latest Posts

Back