Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who has a Accountant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Listen mate it's not a competition. 

?
I wasn't in anyway competing or attempting to do so, I simply posted about what I pay my accountant and the service I get, you piped up about paying 3k as though in some way you are getting a far superior service for your money and for 3k I do hope you are,

As for tax entitlements and efficiency in our business we can only do so much as our overheads aren't that much for small businesses like yours and mine. 

So just spoken to a new accountant that came highly recommended. My current one I can never get ahold of and he doesn't really listen to me when we do speak.

I've been quoted £900 inc vat for the year, but I can pay that monthly by DD if I wish. 

After reading through this I feel its a fair price. Thats the accounts for the Ltd company and personal accounts for myself. And includes all phone calls, meetings etc. 

So just spoken to a new accountant that came highly recommended. My current one I can never get ahold of and he doesn't really listen to me when we do speak.

I've been quoted £900 inc vat for the year, but I can pay that monthly by DD if I wish. 

After reading through this I feel its a fair price. Thats the accounts for the Ltd company and personal accounts for myself. And includes all phone calls, meetings etc. 
OK so not being Fleeced as I thought really , do you have any Staff working with you 

Doesn’t sound to bad to me 

I do my own but tbh im a bit anal about paperwork and keeping everything shipshape.
It's might be surprising what an accountant can save you. i.e. van depreciation, part of your home bills (you use computer at home, do your paperwork again at home etc). Sometimes especially early on in a business an accountant can more than pay their costs in savings, even just carrying over losses etc for big purchases.

It's might be surprising what an accountant can save you. i.e. van depreciation, part of your home bills (you use computer at home, do your paperwork again at home etc). Sometimes especially early on in a business an accountant can more than pay their costs in savings, even just carrying over losses etc for big purchases.
My post was a bit misleading, i do my own but i do have an accountant friend that helps me a bit with the likes of big purchasrs etc

Latest Posts

Back