Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who is Frank?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You must have shot an awful lot of tigers sir

Yes i used a machine gun

I have loads as i can recite the script for that film

It's a very difficult job and the only way to get through it is we all work together as a team. And that means you do everything I say.

Just remember this..

in this country they drive on the wrong side of the road.

I've owned loads of minis over the years as i love the little things..had one with a tuned 1275 metro turbo lump and hle gearbox it and one with a 1380 swiftune race engine

Always have to pretend I'm in the film..was hairing round donny racetrack thinking i was racing through the city

My mate has one, all fiberglass for sprints, running on a 1100 GSXR motor.

Let me drive once, I went about quarter of a mile stopped and said cheers, then walked to the pub - Just not natural!!

My first ever set of wheels was the 1275gt blue with silver go faster stripe!

This is the same engine as my old race mini

Chocolate brown 998 mini city originally

Kicked **** round donnington on mini weekend

Swiftune 140bhp Mini with in car footage: [media]

[/media]Been moaning at the wife recently as i want another and she thinks it's a waste

It's how i met her..she had a fluorescent pink 1275 metro engined mini and i had the 1380 swiftune jobby and we raced down the dual carriageway regularly when we saw each other as she lived close to my dad who i visited a lot from london

It got onto you Stretch when you cocked up what is possibly the most quoted line from a movie of any consequence.

(Before some prat goes on about 'I'm on top of the world' being more quoted) -- There's no accounting for an entire nations (Americans) total lack of theatrical taste, all you have to do is look at how they cocked up the re-make!

And don't take it personal Stretch, no doubt next Saturday in this virtual pub of ours you will be giving me stick about something I cocked up! (Doubt it though) /emoticons/tongue.png

Nice Davey, but it's hardly a Downton now is it? /emoticons/tongue.png:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

NO SMURF WE ARE NOT REFERRING TO THE POPULAR DRAMATIZATION YOUR WIFE SUBJECTS YOU TO ! /emoticons/tongue.png:p:p:p:p:p

See Stretch, not just you!

(I'm off to duck for cover now)

Latest Posts

Back