Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Welly Wanging

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I went to my daughter's summer fete today and there was a Welly Wanging competition on. Me thinking that I'm a bit of a he man decided to show everyone how to do it. Err, it didn't land on the strip of grass :confused:. Can you guess where my welly landed? Put it like this, it was a very bad throw:D

Bouncy castle?
Yep the bouncy castle :eek:. It was next door. Luckily only 4 kids on it at the time :sweating:. I was like oh :turd: how do I warn them there's a welly on its way :eek:. I just shouted something in blitherish and it landed slap bang in the middle but missed the kids. Someone earlier had managed to wang a welly up in a tree :rofl:. More tea vicar? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep the bouncy castle :eek:. It was next door. Luckily only 4 kids on it at the time :sweating:. I was like oh :turd: how do I warn them there's a welly on its way :eek:. I just shouted something in blitherish and it landed slap bang in the middle but missed the kids. Someone earlier had managed to wang a welly up in a tree :rofl:. More tea vicar? /emoticons/biggrin.png
LMAO, Quality.:laugh:

Not just me then. They don't go in the right direction do they! Balanced all wrong. Bloody village fetes.

I've got a real urge to throw a welly.......don't own a pair though.......but I'm sure one of my customers next week will have a pair lying at the back somewhere :angel:

The thought of one of my customers brushing their teeth like they do every morning but then thinking

'WTF is the fxxxing window cleaner doing throwing one of my wife's wellies down the garden?????'

......will mean that I won't have the guts to do it /emoticons/sad.png

and not quite welly wanging but...

cheapie found out its not good to take the top off a mc donalds milkshake so he could drink it faster....

yep ...it slid down and smacked him in the face...

wifey found it funny...:rofl:

Back