Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's having success advertising on Facebook?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry for late reply everyone lol @Adams0211 that is like your business page mate,always keeping ppl upto date on there :)

Yeah,can't ever get enough reviews.

@HALTON copies of fliers I think. Handy idea if you done yer own/have it saved on the desktop etc

Sorry for late reply everyone lol @Adams0211 that is like your business page mate,always keeping ppl upto date on there :)
Yeah,can't ever get enough reviews.

@HALTON copies of fliers I think. Handy idea if you done yer own/have it saved on the desktop etc
Copies of flyer were do you send them ?

Or do you upload your flyer to fb groups ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
@HALTON you could save it as a pic on desktop and advertise on groups per usual yes..with the pic of flier added on to advert.

Save you writing a big speal,or do as @Adams0211 does if you have a good android phone by sounds of it

@HALTON my printer/photocopier has a marked out bit where you photocopy flyers and it adjusts the copy to the size of the flyer. Just do that and save it on desktop like chris said. Then post it to your groups. Hope it helps bud

Latest Posts

Back