Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's out today then?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ok I see is it like the wii? I still have a wii here never gets played anymore my missus and daughter loved the mario kart they used to play online and bump others off the track not very sporting I must say lol.

im 50 this year and still love gaming especially online, had just about about the gaming system from Atari, zx spectrum, Commodore 64,sega etc to my most recent PS4 plus upgraded from PS4 this Xmas.
Yes a little like the the wii. Had a commadore 64 morning self. You remember dizzy and altered beast. That takes me back.
None of that today though. The suns shining now and nothing’s frozen as yet so I’m cracking on. I’ll be kicking my self later in the week if I don’t.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'v been out since 10 here in Devon, was all going lovely then the ground froze at a front door ! Iv managed to defrost and clear it 

Im not sure whether to sack it off now or carry on

Out since 9, full day today. Not that cold here, tomorrow & Thursday got work booked in, with the caveat of weather permitting. I'll keep going until there's an inch on the ground, if too cold for wfp I'll trad pole, I like the cold, think I was a Viking in a previous life. 

Out from 5:30am yesterday till about 4:30pm....

today 5:30 - 1pm....

started at -4° but did very slowly rise.... Monday was worse, wind was Bitter with a capital B.

Just finished

Froze on the gkass first job but just been back to re do  it

Blizzard is forcing me home now

Plus gotta change wifes brake pads at 4

I managed to do 5 hours in the end. As soon as I left the house it started but I just carried on and got all my flats done in a couple of inches of snow, not freezing on the glass, just icicles on the edge of the brush, thankfully the roads had been gritted and I have now managed to get up the hill home.
Let's see what tomorrow brings. If it's any colder it's gonna be a sofa day.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's been stop start for me all day. Just about completed a massive church centre when another blizzard came. I just need to get on the flat roof in the left of the photo....loads of Windows up there....and it's job done and off home. But the weather isn't letting me!!

20180227_145211.jpg

Minus 5 this morn when I cleaned some shops about 6.30. Trad so I put some minus 20 screen wash in my water and knocked them out. Done some houses afterwards as well. Finished at 12. I won’t work again til Monday. Just can’t be bothered. 

Full day done yesterday and today apart from 2 who cancelled which I didn't mind. Touch and go whether I work again this week. Tomorrow the temperature is -2 in the day so if I'm lucky my gear won't freeze or on the glass. Wednesday is -3 / -4 in the day. I think it will be a risk working that day and Friday is forecast snow all day with a high of -1.

Next week for me now. More to life than skidding about struggling to work I.m.o. 

Just booked up to go to Cyprus and Portugal, that’s cheered me up ??

-1 here and 3" of snow, and still snowing. Picked a good day to get van serviced :1f44d:Trouble is not above freezing tomorrow so touch and go. 
It was hovering on 0c in Spennymoor today and and I had a sweat on trudging through 5 inches of snow knocked out a full day.

But looks like no more work till next week purely because of the low temps, but only got a day and a half left this week.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Now I know why I'm glad not to be flat out. Was going to pull a job forward tomorrow but don't think I'll bother now 
Not having to go out but if you can work why not?

Didn't even have gloves on today.. ju1at a bit of cold weather is all

Sorts the men from the boys :1f602: :1f602:

Back