Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wind up north

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seen a video on facebook today of a 10ft trampoline rolling down the road in Scotland, street lights moving as if they were waving.

I live 18 miles from londinium

Been nice and sunny all day

A bit fresh but working keeps me warm enough

tried to find it and put on here, but then found it on youtube, wasnt today im afraid, was 3 years ago :rolleyes: but made me chckle anyway

[media]

[/media]

Nothing done in Glasgow Tuesday or Wednesday, thunder and lighting as well yesterday morning. today is supposed to be better though.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Snow started here aswell, another morning of pacing the floor looking out the window.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Just pulled up at the first job and it starts to p!ss it down ...winds got stronger again as well....oh the joys....I ll give 30 mins or so if no improvement then Iam homeward bound..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain and wind here in Devon this morning. One minute it looks like its clearing and the next we are in the middle of a storm. I tend to say if I've not gone to work by twelve midday I write the day off.

Rain and wind here in Devon this morning. One minute it looks like its clearing and the next we are in the middle of a storm..
I know sun came out and I had one foot out the door and it started again.

I know sun came out and I had one foot out the door and it started again.
I think its this sort of weather, where you stand, staring out the window holding a cup of coffee all morning, riddled with the 'I should be out there working' guilt that should be chalked up as the number one worst thing about our profession.

I think its this sort of weather, where you stand, staring out the window holding a cup of coffee all morning, riddled with the 'I should be out there working' guilt that should be chalked up as the number one worst thing about our profession.
After trying to make a start this morning...I through the towel in about ten ish, It's rained nearly all morning...heavy at times ....I am now sat at home and....the sun is shinning. I bet if I go out again it will start raining ......can't win

Yellow Warning of Wind for South West England : Bath and North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Isles of Scilly, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, Torbay & Wiltshire valid from 0010 Fri 12 Dec to 0900 Fri 12 Dec

Maybe it will have cleared away by 0900 and I will get a days work done.

Ain't worked here since Monday afternoon apart from my commercial work but had a few great weeks leading up so no complaining yet

I've given up the ghost now of getting it all done. Not a hope now. What gets done gets done & what don't get done dont. Given up worrying about it now. Spose to have gale force winds Tomorow. Oh the joys of window cleaning.

I've given up the ghost now of getting it all done. Not a hope now. What gets done gets done & what don't get done dont. Given up worrying about it now. Spose to have gale force winds Tomorow. Oh the joys of window cleaning.
Yep same here Posh....not a chance now of fitting everyone in....no point worrying about it ...we can't control the weather

I know I wont get everyone done....not a hope of that. I was just hoping to get all those done who are mad keen for a pre christmas clean. It just isnt going to happen, particularly when you look at the forecast for next week!

Latest Posts

Back