Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winter wear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have found good warm boots and socks and a hat is the main thing. Once u are working at a good pace you warm up. Even when real cold last year I had trousers and a couple of t-shirts under a hoodie and was fine. 

May I suggest a sensible, lightweight tweed ensemble.  The Deerstalker is a lovely option for the winter months especially with the flaps that can cover vulnerable ears.

Hunter Wellingtons are ok, but some might find ones feet ponging a bit come the end of the day.  Apparently, good thick Argylle socks help......

May I suggest a sensible, lightweight tweed ensemble.  The Deerstalker is a lovely option for the winter months especially with the flaps that can cover vulnerable ears.

Hunter Wellingtons are ok, but some might find ones feet ponging a bit come the end of the day.  Apparently, good thick Argylle socks help......
Wow, you’re the poshest windie this forum has ever had ?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just bought a cheapish sleeveless body warmer from peacocks to cope, already got wooly hats and gloves, by time first house is done your up to temperature.

Best thing I bought for Winter last year was Muck Boot Ankle Boots...nice and flexible and warm and no laces to faff with.

That bottom link doesn’t seem to be working for me ?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hope he doesn't claim she said that as well ?
Mate what you doing.... You ruined my next that's what she said joke. Also why doesn't Garwood give you grief, you're on here as much as me ?

Blimey, I think Scottish has a rival, your on here more than him now ?
Least I don't sit telling you my war stories every day like Scottish does though eh. It's the weather, nothing better to do with my time than talk about cleaning windows while i'm unable to clean any actual windows. Plus I think about you all day and just have to come speak to you ? haha

Back