woman window cleaner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jambo113, May 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

come across my first woman window cleaner today while i was out working so i introduced myself and ended up giving her one ( a customer lol) i had a house on its own and wasnt really worth me cleaning it so i passed it onto her

Advertisement
  2. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

I know at least 3, personal friends. Where abouts are you? (Roughly)

3. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

grimsby / cleethorpes

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya iv seen a husband and wife do it around me from a ford mondeo happy days :]

5. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

oooh god living and working with the misses couldnt do that lol

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

sod working with the better half what about if you got propositioned while on a job ?
    I priced a nice house today a new build £15.00 a month for windows and frames
    2 women there fit as F*** SISTERS they were and one bent down to put the kid in the pram and I had a right eye full .

7. Paul

Paul Guest

That was very nice of you jambo

8. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

tbh i was gonna clean it this last time and say i wont be doing it again it was a bit of a failed canvasing campain knocked the street (all windows down there were filthy) got 2 customers and a landlord who wanted me to go do a one off clean after he had finished the work on the house ended up dropping one of them as they were messers so just wasnt worth me while to go do one

9. Claire

Claire Guest

I'm a female window cleaner, well will be! Hope I'm lucky enough to get given one on the job ;) but was wondering how I'm likely to be received out there? It's such a man's world! I'm going to go out canvassing once my flyers are printed and I'm a little worried about people just dismissing me as a girl! Any thoughts?

10. Paul

Paul Guest

I could imagine it being totally the opposite I think you will do ok, I have a friend who's a female decorator I see alot of them but she makes the point known she's a female decorator and gets lots of work from it.

Advertisement