Yes sir, no sir, three bags full of p**s off sir!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Mar 2, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well it's funny how life's twists and turns shape a business and make you reconsider your priorities in life.

Today my number two man decided he was leaving to move back closer to family and friends.

This allows me to re-evaluate how to manage the business. Originally it was supposed to be a lifestyle business not all about the money, more about the bills being covered and having time to enjoy life.

Well due to being rather good at what we do we have a reputation, and a good one at that so we end up with over 600 customers. Well that's too much like real work for me these days.

I look forward to tomorrow with baited breath as all those customers that have been a pain or agro in the past will be gone. All those, 'sorry mate, got no cash on me, can I pay double next month?'...........reply.....'You cant afford to pay this month, why would I believe your gonna have money to pay me net month?' Well those wankers will be axed.

All those 'Oh it's not convenient today, can you come another day?' ...........reply............'NO you are an inconvenience'

The cull begins tomorrow good by to all wankers and I can think of almost 20 straight of the bat that will have to go. At least 40 that will have to go onto direct debit as I am sick of chasing money from them, and probably another 20 that will be told to sort themselves out (leave the gate unlocked!) or get another window cleaner.

This will be fun.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

Ahh the joys!

I'm looking forward to be able to get that stage. If I did that I'd prob only have the mother in laws to clean....... Not tht she pays anyway :-D

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

be sure to block their numbers on your phone too , you dont want any of them clinging onto your ankles

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Some of them are so low they couldn't reach to cling on me ankles Boars

5. TolishAPurd

Great post mate but..

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about playing a 2 month strategy here....

1st month that they are due- don't turn up. They probably won't notice butin two months time they will start to see them getting dirty so they'll be a bit more desperate for you.

Send a note or better stillmakeacall to say you are 'retiring' but you will be doing them the favour of passing them on to another window cleaner.

...sell them as a round and pass them on to someone else.

And no its not wrong, since they will call some unsuspecting cleaner in a few months time, so you might as well be the one that gets the money for it.

You're welcome fella, I'm here all week.:thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

That is exactly what some do in this game is to try selling off all their shite work to gullible new window cleaners. Shame on them :D

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

NO NO NO TOLISH!! I have a good rep with other windiess around here, they pass on work they can t manage and recommend me when called from my 'turf' by punters.

I wouldn't 'sell' it to anyone but I would pass it on in the right circumstance to someone wanting to take a gamble in the right circumstance.

I will of course wait a couple of months for them to call up then I will have 'words'.

Those that decide to treat me with common decency and a touch of respect can stay on the book. those that dont can Foxtrot Oscar as the phonetic alphabet says.

8. TolishAPurd

Fair enough mate, thats very honourable of you.

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

they never come good ,like old milk once gone sour thats how they stay

10. cheapncheerful

Ive got one to cull in middlewich...now just how do you ban a customers number...wheres the bloody kids when I need em?:D

Advertisement