0793danny

High ppm

0793danny

I bought a tds tester as was looking to get a wfp system, its saying my ppm is 398 what would be the best way to get it pure?

Guest abs

You need to run it through ro it'll go down to around 20 ppm then get it to 0 by running it through resin

0793danny

Where's the best place to get a ro? I will need to have alook on google/youtube, alot of reading for me over the next couple of days :confused:

Guest abs

How much water will you be using daily

cheapncheerful

move ...oh sorry couldnt resist..:rofl: i am 173 its amazing how different areas have different ppm...

i bought off extend2wash off ebay and they have some cheap ro.....but dont ask me about the pump thing i aint got a clue but bought it anyway because....i was told to....

0793danny

Not alot at the moment but would it be better to buy one that could produce alot more than i need, so wont have to upgrade in the future?

cheapncheerful

good question 0793danny i was wondering that...i got a 100 gpd it sounds a lot...but i suppose its a time thing....

Guest abs

I'd always say buy the best you can afford, producing pure water isn't as hard as you may think , it's very easy and you'll save money by getting a good quality ro unit

cheapncheerful

now you tell me...hey i in enough trouble with the wifey....its gotta be cheap...

Guest abs
good question 0793danny i was wondering that...i got a 100 gpd it sounds a lot...but i suppose its a time thing....

Good units but the 100 gallons a day is actually American gallons and my system only produces me around 250 Ltr a day but the waist is huge

Guest abs

Lol I hide my waist from the wife, and the water bill lol

Guest abs

Ow these little units only carry 1 Ltr of resin which will be dead after a month , so I've got 2 canisters of resin on my 100 gpd unit

cheapncheerful

as long as it does my windows a few times okay i dont care as the price some of you windys on here charge it should pay for itself....:rofl:

could i not tap in a bigger resin case...i have seen them on ebay...

Guest abs

Ow it'll pay for itself for sure , are you new to this wfp stuff then ?

cheapncheerful

yep all new to me....looking forward....to a different direction...hopefully a faster one....

Guest abs

I've been using wfp for about 15 years now but left a big family run company to break out on my own , doing trad for about a year now then got myself a ro and trolley set up, and it feels lovely to be back on the pole again :) I'd burn my ladder now if I could but the dawn things metal lol, , hardest thing is convincing the customers wfp is better then trying to get good results to prove it, I asked all my customers to give me two attempts at wfp before they complained , moved over very smooth and lost no work :)