Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

High ppm

0793danny

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• cheapncheerful

• 0793danny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

move ...oh sorry couldnt resist..:rofl: i am 173 its amazing how different areas have different ppm...

i bought off extend2wash off ebay and they have some cheap ro.....but dont ask me about the pump thing i aint got a clue but bought it anyway because....i was told to....

I'd always say buy the best you can afford, producing pure water isn't as hard as you may think , it's very easy and you'll save money by getting a good quality ro unit

good question 0793danny i was wondering that...i got a 100 gpd it sounds a lot...but i suppose its a time thing....

Good units but the 100 gallons a day is actually American gallons and my system only produces me around 250 Ltr a day but the waist is huge

as long as it does my windows a few times okay i dont care as the price some of you windys on here charge it should pay for itself....:rofl:

could i not tap in a bigger resin case...i have seen them on ebay...

I've been using wfp for about 15 years now but left a big family run company to break out on my own , doing trad for about a year now then got myself a ro and trolley set up, and it feels lovely to be back on the pole again :) I'd burn my ladder now if I could but the dawn things metal lol, , hardest thing is convincing the customers wfp is better then trying to get good results to prove it, I asked all my customers to give me two attempts at wfp before they complained , moved over very smooth and lost no work :)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.