Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

I'll think about it.... not

koopmaster

Had a one off from last year call last night. Said : can you come and clean Saturday?

Me : I can clean your during the week as you have easy access.

Her: yes but I want to be in when you clean them... Nothing against you...

Me: I think about it.

Put the phone down and said to the missus.. Time wasters... Added a few swear words. Can't be bothered with one offs any more. I already started charging almost double and they still pay... But if she don't trust me then stuff the custy she's not a custy I want...

Rant over. Guess whose in a bad mood today... Tired.

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Tuffers

• cheapncheerful

Most of my jobs are one-off exterior house cleans. Also most already have a regular window cleaner.

I would rather work at one house and earn a good days wack than do lots of small paid jobs myself.

• Like 2
Had a one off from last year call last night. Said : can you come and clean Saturday?

Me : I can clean your during the week as you have easy access.

Her: yes but I want to be in when you clean them... Nothing against you...

Me: I think about it.

Put the phone down and said to the missus.. Time wasters... Added a few swear words. Can't be bothered with one offs any more. I already started charging almost double and they still pay... But if she don't trust me then stuff the custy she's not a custy I want...

Rant over. Guess whose in a bad mood today... Tired.

she like you @koopmaster :D

• Like 1

he he he ...me had a good day....he was booked in for a gutter facia clean and they were rammy and i wanted to play with my new pole but without :specs cause i knew i would cock it up.....and ....he said sorry i have to go to a job interview and wont be back till 3.30...i :gush: so much....all alone....easy peasy...well no it was f... hard work respect to all you stick wagglers your a special breed...

so i had a rest in between just polishing off ...i be knack ered..but another one bites the dust..:D

he he he ...me had a good day....he was booked in for a gutter facia clean and they were rammy and i wanted to play with my new pole but without :specs cause i knew i would cock it up.....and ....he said sorry i have to go to a job interview and wont be back till 3.30...i :gush: so much....all alone....easy peasy...well no it was f... hard work respect to all you stick wagglers your a special breed...

so i had a rest in between just polishing off ...i be knack ered..but another one bites the dust..:D

nice one @cheapncheerful windows coming here soon

hey i have screwed three filters together in my quest for pure water ...now just the ro to face....and screw it to the wall and plumb it in....oh...one day....:D

but tomorrow...i have a big one .....to clean...in and out...and all i know ...is its a big one...he did keep telling me ...its a big one...so i said....how long did the other windy take(who is apparently ill bless him) and he said ....five hours...so i said....if he can do it in five hours ...so can i....all i know ...is...its a big one....:rofl:

hey dont get me worried...no i think he was a bit scared of the smurfyish quotes he got when windys saw his house...but i am taking a punt....well at the end of the day...its all work...like i said to him on the phone ...he can just use me the once.....well the guy is getting married from there on sat....so i being a good samaritan...er just how big is big...i feel a tuffers dream coming on...:eek:

hey dont get me worried...no i think he was a bit scared of the smurfyish quotes he got when windys saw his house...but i am taking a punt....well at the end of the day...its all work...like i said to him on the phone ...he can just use me the once.....well the guy is getting married from there on sat....so i being a good samaritan...er just how big is big...i feel a tuffers dream coming on...:eek:

That'll be a nightmare CNC :rofl:

Guest boarcity

as said this is one of very few businesses where you can take or pick who you work for,whether it be one-offs, posh only, rough only, whites only etc

and theres no rights or wrongs as to it

er ...it was a very very big house....all leaded outside and not been cleaned since before the storm....and a big hall with glass balcony all around...i was robbed and i not too happy...he said his window cleaner was ill ....i bloomin know why....

Very rit rely do one offs now. Just don't seem to find the time now & they still don't want to pay

Same here posh. I cant keep up with my round as It is....so turn most one offs down. However, if its a very good earner then I can be tempted. As boar said, its a business where we can pick and choose.

As good old H would say £6 for that one... easy money :D

Well the chap did say it was a big house @cheapncheerful but still probably paid you peanuts. That one off clean in anybody’s money is a good day’s wack of £200 - £300 just for the outside surely? :rolleyes:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.