Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Help?

Joshua D

I understand what I need for a WFP set up does anyone have any advice on used systems or new systems I have £500 to spend, at the moment I currently own no WFP at all.

Basically just want a trolley, and then everything else at home.

Thanks Josh

Have a look at the attached started by jimmyboots. I made one of these following his post and sure a few others did. Great bit of kit and all in cost about £70-£80. Would leave you more cash to spend on the important bits like a decent pole and purification equipment.

http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/index.php?threads/Homemade-alternative-to-backpack%2E.11995/

Get a shifty at my profile pic if you want as well to give an idea of what can be done, although don't know if you will see it if you are using a phone might be better from pc. Or I could try posting up a couple of pics. £500 is well enough to set one up, even better if you are in a soft water area bcos you will not need an r/o.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I dont mind making a trolley thats cool :). Im not in a soft water area :( Im looking around at trying to make my own systems but theres so many different types on hoses and fittings ect I don't know where to start......

Please correct anything Ive done wrong

SO what Ive got going on in my head is......

Starting at the outside tap: Garden Hose into RO filter - Garden hose into Resin Filter - Garden hose into 25L tanks

Tank fitted to trolley - garden hose to pump - pump to pole....

Tank fitted to trolley - garden hose to pump - pump to pole....

Joshua, that all sounds just fine. One other small adjustment you could do if you wanted. Just use pole hose and not garden hose. It will save a little bit of money, bulk and weight.

i love mine....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Start-a-water-fed-pole-window-cleaning-business-for-only-300-/131002153236?pt=UK_B_I_Business_for_Sale_CV&hash=item1e80563914

i added on a booster pump and an extra section of pole....£365 the lot and no messing...bought two 25ltr barrels as well...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-New-25L-Litre-Blue-Plastic-Water-Containers-Carrier-Aquarium-Tank-Camping-/351056721674?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item51bc9c770a

hi ho hi ho its off to work you go...no real problems...although my brush head needs sticking back on now...

and unrelated shopping items...are..well kinda related to our job...

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttl488gdo-25cc-1-07hp-bent-shaft-petrol-2-in-1-grass-hedge-trimmer/63778?cm_sp=Homepage-_-Slide-_-titan2in1

a bargain if your quick but bet you got one...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.