Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Gutter camera

rshandyman

Is it only me or when You do gutters without camera you need to go up and down up and down the ladder to check. Any suggestions for good wireless camera with normal batteries?-the ones build-in last maximum an hour...

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Neil

• cheapncheerful

• rshandyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can You see well from distance? How did You fix it to the poles?DIY skills?

They can be made DIY, but my vac came with it. It's basically a cheap car interior mirror and a spring clip. Want me to take a pic of it for you?

I've broken enough of those mirrors to have at least 100 years bad luck :D

Lolz, I found an eBay seller for replacements. The mirror looks good if nothing else, especially if custy is watching. I usually get it at the wrong angle to see in the gutter, but custy don't know that :D

I use to do that too and just carry on regardless :rofl:

Lolz, I found an eBay seller for replacements. The mirror looks good if nothing else, especially if custy is watching. I usually get it at the wrong angle to see in the gutter, but custy don't know that :D

I got myself a handlebar/seat post/pole mount which is perfect to mount a gopro on a bare wfp for inspection work.

http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/mounts/handlebar-seatpost-pole-mount/GRH30.html#/start=1

Also got a spare battery and a lcd touch screen bacpak so if I want can view the vids or pic straight from the camera. This is very handy to have to show customers vids & pics.

http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/accessories/lcd-touch-bacpac/ALCDB-304.html#/start=1

Next I need to get myself a roll bar mount so can fit the camera to my guttervac nozzles aswell. http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/mounts/roll-bar-mount/GRBM30.html#/start=1

As far as wifi is concerned I have an old iphone 3gs that I've downloaded the free gopro app so when connected to the gopro I can view and control the functions of the camera from the ground. Just need to get a waterproof touch screen mount for the iphone that will fit a wfp and guttervac pole then I will be sorted. :)

How about some kind of brackets to attach to pole and is it wifi compatible with your phone?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.