kevinc250

h mans pvc pipe

kevinc250

hello guys,after chatting to maurice and herman,i have some pvc pipe on its way from aus for you all to try,i am sure herman and maurice can give some tutorials on how to make the swivels and q-locks for all your needs,lets do a bit of serious diy

Andy

Hi Kevin let me no when you get it iv looked every where for the same spec of pipe and had no luck at all

kevinc250
5915ca3a1936b_triumph005.JPG.d2998332c9cd9a7768eaf71017c035cc.JPG one for the swivel would be nice for me,is totally unbreakable i feel the connections can be tweaked but we can chat about that later,

5915ca3a0f4f5_triumph005.JPG.2f3f9ba7233dc021fd275741645e621c.JPG

Smurf

I'm up for a bit of serious diy :thumbsup:

hello guys,after chatting to maurice and herman,i have some pvc pipe on its way from aus for you all to try,i am sure herman and maurice can give some tutorials on how to make the swivels and q-locks for all your needs,lets do a bit of serious diy

Bingo
I'm up for a bit of serious diy :thumbsup:

Yeah, I bet you are ;)......the mere mention of PVC and DIY in the same sentence has got our Smurf all-exited :hehehe:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble of excitement Smurfy :eek:.... but Kev's reference to DIY is about making things from PVC Pipe :rofl:.

Don't worry Smurf....your secret is safe enough on here :zipit:...;)...:whistle:.

Andy

iv been looking for the same thickness of pipe as the aussie stuff for months, iv tried all the diy branches diffrent electrical gas and plumbing suppliers and iv looked on line, If the only way to get it is ship it from Austrailer cant see it being cost affective, i even bought a heat gun, i got that first because i thought getting the pipe would be easy,

kevinc250

its costing a small fortune to have it shipped over andy,(well its gonna cost me a lot of favours!-which i don't mind)true you just can't get the same quality of pipe over here,i'll pop a link up later for those springs for the q-lock

kevinc250

they should be of the tent pole variety andy,i would invite maurice to join the forum to advise but they have had a cyclone hit and have had no power in 48hrs to date,when its re-connected i'll ask(charging his phone up from the car as we speak)

windowsurfer

Crazy how other countries have the good stuff, would possibly be interested in a piece:) Well done for sourcing it from down under.

Maurice Richardson
[ATTACH=full]6431[/ATTACH] one for the swivel would be nice for me,is totally unbreakable i feel the connections can be tweaked but we can chat about that later,

What do you mean by tweaking the connections to the swivel Kev ? I've got some vids I'll post.

Maurice Richardson

Here's my couple of videos, on the swivel.

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

Bingo

Good morning Mo, nice to see you on here...Top Man is our Mo :) :thumbsup:.

Maurice Richardson

Morning Bingo not sure I know you by that name must have met you under a different incarnation.

johnny bravo

can you make decent goosenecks also, make them and put on ebay.

return shipping costs.

id take a decent gooseneck they are pricey on sites.

you should put a tin of fosters on the table when you are working on these.

we could all put a tin of iron brew next to ours.

id need it.

Maurice Richardson

Johnny you sure can. See that longer piece in Kev's picture above that's an extension I use sometimes on my brush but also inside for trad on those tops of windows I can't reach. Herman has a video on how to bend the pvc really quickly & accurately. [media]

[/media]

Bingo
Morning Bingo not sure I know you by that name must have met you under a different incarnation.

Yeah...I'm often on Hermans FB Page, so I've seen many of your posts on there :thumbsup:.