Tuffers

Can You Syphon Fuel Out of Newish Cars These Days?

Tuffers

Lady T is swapping her car on Saturday, it's a diesel with 3/4 of a tank of fuel in it. Is it possible to syphon off most of her fuel so that I can have it? I know years ago you could do it, but not sure about these days. P.S. I don't mind getting a gob full of diesel if it means I get a full tank in me van :)

Dave B

How about taking a hose off the pump and letting the pump do the work for you??

Tightarse tuffers:p

Tuffers

50 quids worth of fuel in her car, I'm buggered if someone is getting that buck shee :wondering:

Dave B

Most cars nowadays have a gauze type thing to stop syphoning it off

What car is it..I'll message my mate stu who owns his own business fuel drain sorting out the numptys who put the wrong juice in

He'll know how to do it

Reach For The Glass

Yes you can. But need a braided rigid'ish pipe. Something like hose pipe will not work.

Also rotate the hose 360 continuously whilst pushing it in

Tuffers
Nost cars nowadays have a gauze type thing to stop syphoning it off

What car is it..I'll message my mate stu who owns his own business fuel drain sorting out the numptys who put the wrong juice in

He'll know how to do it

It's a ..... Sorry but can't bring myself to broadcast what car it is for fear of ridicule :blush:

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

Must be able to. Cause your tank must be dipable for red?

Bingo
It's a ..... Sorry but can't bring myself to broadcast what car it is for fear of ridicule :blush:

We're a nice :iaminnocent: bunch here...we wouldn't do that, would we guys :shake:............:nod:.........:rof: .

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Mazda MX5 or a Freelander........

mark
syphon.png.bbd846ec74d09979859744f27a7373a3.png yes you can,£5 from amazon.theres a ball bearing at the end.drop it in-agitate the hose & it comes straight out.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
[ATTACH]8682[/ATTACH] yes you can,£5 from amazon.theres a ball bearing at the end.drop it in-agitate the hose & it comes straight out.

Sweet...... my neighbors will all look well confused when they wake up boxing day and their cars wont start!

Hot tip.....buy shares in Jerry Cans lads!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tuffers

On the list of jobs for later tonight :thumbsup:. Can't get the Amazon thing as it goes back Saturday.

Tuffers

Just shoved a length of hose down the hole, sucked, and bugger all came out, just fresh air (well diesel air) :( there's half a tank of fuel in it :mad:

mark

get the pump out of your back pack!!or an old pump.shove enough hose down!!.connect pump to a battery well away from your car.this will do it.would use an old pump though.