Charlie@AquaClear

Solar Panel farms

Charlie@AquaClear

Hello all,

I am very keen to get into cleaning large solar panel farms. I'm struggling to make contact with management companies who look after them.

Any ideas, any contacts, how to get your foot in the door ? Any help would be appreciated [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

noddy

no money in them I do a few because I know the right people , they had quotes from 11p-42p a panel !!!

one from Germany using a roller bursh on a tractor and two guys following it with back packs to remove any small marks , there were 16p a panel and could easy do 2-4000 panels aday !

Pjj

We have stoped doing them for the same reason it's not financially viable , more hassle than it's worth , also working on one site for weeks on end is so boring , expand your window cleaning far more profitable and 4 weekly work easy peasy

Ash Griffiths

Hi Pjj

Were you tractor operated or on foot?

Cheers.

We have stoped doing them for the same reason it's not financially viable , more hassle than it's worth , also working on one site for weeks on end is so boring , expand your window cleaning far more profitable and 4 weekly work easy peasy

Pjj

We did them by hand with poles ,some of the sites wouldn't be able to fit a tractor between the rows bit narrow and sloping ground some could be done that way though , when we started doing them several years ago I thought it was only a matter of time before it would be mechanised

Steve s

I have just quoted for three large solar panel installations in Dorset

I cleaned the stonework on the landowners house so he pushed for me to be able to quote

Awkward access with steep slopes.

I spent half a day looking round them and deciding a price that I thought was cheap enough but was unsuccessful in my bid

Someone was almost 50% cheaper!

I couldn't believe that anybody could do them so cheap.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

SolarSteve shagged that market.

His subs work for as little as 13p per panel.

Pjj

Dear me that's worse than when I did work for him it was 18 pence then