Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

A Plan want £1500!

Guest 1217

So stressed right now. Spent so long researching window cleaning van insurance and A Plan kept coming up again and again. Trying to do it all the right way and tell them every detail, 500 litre tank bolted down etc etc. Due to previous owner (who will be a named driver on the vehicle) having two small claims on the van which have nothing to do with tanks or anything like that the best they can do is £1500. 

Also they said does not include loan wfp vans. Does that cost extra too? Does anyone use another insurer that insures tanked out vans? 

I use National Farmers Union, NFU, and pay less than £700, but I've got full no claims. This doesn't include replacement van but I'm sure I read somewhere that you can rent them if required

• 3 weeks later...

@1217 You have missed out loads of info in a way you could have a £25,000 van, I have paid over a grand every year I have been with A-Plan but I am currently driving a 65 plate L200 warrior my wife is the named driver with 9 years NCD and I have non, Their can be lots of variables when I quote is provided 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.