Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Saturdays

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Duncs

well I,ve decided to cut back on the Saturday graft,decided to work  everyother Saturday now

must say was nice feeling yesterday knowing I was having weekend off

Nice chilling wekend to look forward to,plus its not pixxing down 

so have fun and enjoy

Don't work weekends anymore.. stopped about a year ago... But I have a 7 year old. I do this job because I have more time with my kid and no office work.. would be crazy to just go work harder and see him less..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yep, only do a Saturday if it's a pressure washing job that can be finished by 1pm. Doing roughly one in five.

Love my weekends. Pie mash yesterday morning, then into pub then down the den to watch Millwall beat top of the table Leeds  then back to my local. 

Much better than pushing a pole up and down!!

Fishing next Saturday, sod work.

I work a Saturday once every blue moon.  Like others have said weekends are for family & time to do stuff you want to do.  I try to remember that I work to live and not live to work.  Also I find the rest leaves you refreshed to face Mon- Fri again.

Yep, only do a Saturday if it's a pressure washing job that can be finished by 1pm. Doing roughly one in five.

Love my weekends. Pie mash yesterday morning, then into pub then down the den to watch Millwall beat top of the table Leeds  then back to my local. 

Much better than pushing a pole up and down!!

Fishing next Saturday, sod work.
I was going to say, but isn't fishing pushing a pole in and out, but then thought the connotations were to great  :1f632:

Back