Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CM Cleaning Services

Evening all

So done a conservatory roof today and to my disappointment wasn't a great job :( I spent longer than I probably should have cleaning the roof not for trying it didn't look clean.

Tried Tfr, no no nonsense degreaser got up close and hand cleaned but it didn't budge :(

What do u guys suggest is my error IMG_20170920_114702.jpgIMG_20170920_114636.jpgIMG_20170920_114727.jpg

The roof was some perspex type with gaps between the top and bottom and to top it all off IT LEAKED :(

My first fail result in my eyes

Advice and opinions welcomed please

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've had this, im thinking bleach or hypo, but only as a last resort, hate using the stuff.

are you sure its not inside the panels, if it leaks its a possibility

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be inside the sheets.

generally with plastic roofs they come up pretty easy with tfr or ubik, no real need for much else

Although sometimes i like to add a nice slug of bleach and fairy for fun 

Im glad u guys have alternative answes I felt bad being paid for the job as it looked dirty after I finished but I showed the lady my efforts and how it wouldn't budge I spent longer than I needed too at the job too and I walked away feeling bad it didn't look good and thought maybe I didn't do something or enough :/

All a learning curve I guess

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back