Jump to content
Green Pro Clean Ltd

Converting cold WFP system to hot water WFP system

Recommended Posts

Green Pro Clean Ltd

 

I decided to make a shorter one off video as the other thread I did with three separate videos was a bit jumbled so hopefully this one makes a bit more sense.  

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Lynch

Great video and very helpful. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Nudel

Neat, thanks for sharing.  I've heard a friend of mine say those heaters turn off automatically after 20min (?) as a safety precautions, and thus needs to be nodded. Is that true? With the one-shot I guess you could just turn it on and off to start it again though.

Share this post


Link to post


Cristian

Look the business Darren, thanks for posting up the video! :1f44d:

Share this post


Link to post
vincent

Would having a gas cylinder in your van affect your insurance.?

Share this post


Link to post
Beccy

Hey Green, this looks amazing, and so simple. I always presumed hour would be really expensive to set up.

Do you run this all year, or just winter?

How long does the gas canister last?

[emoji16]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Chipy

I am wanting to convert from cold wfp to hot with a gas heater do I need a pumps to circulate the water in my main tank and gas heater do you recommend

Share this post


Link to post
Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 03/12/2017 at 00:05, vincent said:

Would having a gas cylinder in your van affect your insurance.?

Not for me.

On 03/12/2017 at 08:25, Beccy said:

Hey Green, this looks amazing, and so simple. I always presumed hour would be really expensive to set up.

Do you run this all year, or just winter?

How long does the gas canister last?

emoji16.png

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
 

Mostly in winter and first cleans Beccy

9 hours ago, Chipy said:

I am wanting to convert from cold wfp to hot with a gas heater do I need a pumps to circulate the water in my main tank and gas heater do you recommend

No The water is heated on demand. Not circulated.  Any L5 / L6 you fancy.

Share this post


Link to post
YNWA1988
On 19/11/2017 at 17:09, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

 

I decided to make a shorter one off video as the other thread I did with three separate videos was a bit jumbled so hopefully this one makes a bit more sense.  

Will give try

.thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.