Bcs window cleaning

FEED BACK FOR MY FLYER PLEASE

Bcs window cleaning

I made this flyer yesterday and was just after feedback to see how it can be improved 

thank you

B001CCCD-0E96-4823-9421-F732A6B13FE3.png

adamangler

It can be improved by getting them out in crazy quantities.

It's a window cleaning leaflet it will work just fine if people want a window cleaner.

Just get them out, focus more on that than tweaking the design. Imo worrying about small changes to the design is an excuse to not get them out.

So in short get them out there.

Bcs window cleaning
2 minutes ago, adamangler said:

It can be improved by getting them out in crazy quantities.

It's a window cleaning leaflet it will work just fine if people want a window cleaner.

Just get them out, focus more on that than tweaking the design. Imo worrying about small changes to the design is an excuse to not get them out.

So in short get them out there.

Need to set my trolley up first mate...... 

making a homemade trolley you see because I live on a massive estate, no need for van just yet

adamangler
Just now, Bcs window cleaning said:

making a homemade trolley you see because I live on a massive estate, no need for van just yet

So your plan is to just target the estate you are on and walk to them?

Bcs window cleaning
Just now, adamangler said:

So your plan is to just target the estate you are on and walk to them?

Yeah as if I get it all compacted the it will be very easy to walk around them 

Skxawng

Very nice. 

I wouldn't specifically mention the vents though as I follow the rule "Avoid vents at all cost!!!" apart from an occasional spring clean but that's just me. Be careful quoting without seeing the whole house- the part where it says about a 'small increase' may not cover a massive conservatory around the back that could more than double the price.

Apart from that, get em ordered! :1f44d:

Edited by Skxawng

adamangler
5 minutes ago, Bcs window cleaning said:

Yeah as if I get it all compacted the it will be very easy to walk around them 

Sounds like a plan until you find out there's already loads of competition already.

You need to canvass the estate over and over  in that case and speak to every single one. Don't rely purely on leaflets as you will be in for a shock.

Bcs window cleaning
Just now, Skxawng said:

Very nice. 

I wouldn't specifically mention the vents though that's just me. Be careful quoting without seeing the whole house- the part where it says about a 'small increase' may not cover a massive conservatory around the back that could more than double the price.

Apart from that, get em ordered! :1f44d:

We don’t charge a big fee for conservatory, we add about a £2-£3 increase to the price...... 

we use waterfed pole you see. 

Typical 3 bed house without conservatory would be about £6-£7 and with a conservatory it would be £10

Bcs window cleaning
Just now, adamangler said:

Sounds like a plan until you find out there's already loads of competition already.

You need to canvass the estate over and over  in that case and speak to every single one. Don't rely purely on leaflets as you will be in for a shock.

My plan was to flyer the full estate then a week later canvass the full estate

Part Timer

I would actually put windows before frames as you don't actually mention that on your list and guaranteed is spelt incorrectly

Parky

The “Cleaned Every Clean” bit, personally id reword that.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Dave B
7 hours ago, Bcs window cleaning said:

We don’t charge a big fee for conservatory, we add about a £2-£3 increase to the price...... 

we use waterfed pole you see. 

Typical 3 bed house without conservatory would be about £6-£7 and with a conservatory it would be £10

Where are you based?

No need nowadays for such cheap prices

I won't turn up for less than a tenner to any job

Conny etc should make that an even higher price

Bcs window cleaning
1 hour ago, Dave B said:

Where are you based?

No need nowadays for such cheap prices

I won't turn up for less than a tenner to any job

Conny etc should make that an even higher price

I’m based in the north east, Ingleby Barwick 

scottish cleaning service

Conservatory is a minimum of a fiver. That's the quickest way to go bankrupt at those prices.

Bcs window cleaning
1 minute ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Conservatory is a minimum of a fiver. That's the quickest way to go bankrupt at those prices.

We live in the north east mate, we can not get away the stupid prices. I just finished an apprenticeship and his busniess is massive and he is on good money with them prices mate, at the end of the day it’s about getting the job with £6-£7-£8 On houses rather than going £15-£20 On a house because where I am they will laugh at you if you came in at them prices 

Tuffers
10 hours ago, Bcs window cleaning said:

Who's going to drop your barrels off at strategic points?

Prices are way too low IMO.

Bcs window cleaning
Just now, Tuffers said:

Who's going to drop your barrels off at strategic points?

Prices are way too low IMO.

We use customers tap mate I had a DI vessel plugged in

scottish cleaning service

Good luck but it takes time to clean pvc, glass and sill. If you are just cleaning glass then ok, go for it. There's no incentive for me to clean a 3 bed wi conny for a tenner. I need to feel valued before I take it on.

Iron Giant
7 minutes ago, Bcs window cleaning said:

We live in the north east mate, we can not get away the stupid prices. I just finished an apprenticeship and his busniess is massive and he is on good money with them prices mate, at the end of the day it’s about getting the job with £6-£7-£8 On houses rather than going £15-£20 On a house because where I am they will laugh at you if you came in at them prices 

Work smarter not harder ensure you provide a better service than your competitors and you will be able to charge higher prices, don't use clients outside tap it just ain't professional. 

I am in the north east not far from Durham with respect the prices you mentioned are laughable, I know a really busy guy with 2 employee's being on the go over 20 years charging a bit less than you mentioned not increased prices for knows how many years, But doesn't do the best job at all customer service is almost non existent according to his former clients which are now mine paying a higher price 

Bcs window cleaning
15 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

Work smarter not harder ensure you provide a better service than your competitors and you will be able to charge higher prices, don't use clients outside tap it just ain't professional. 

I am in the north east not far from Durham with respect the prices you mentioned are laughable, I know a really busy guy with 2 employee's being on the go over 20 years charging a bit less than you mentioned not increased prices for knows how many years, But doesn't do the best job at all customer service is almost non existent according to his former clients which are now mine paying a higher price 

I’m happy with my prices I won’t be changing them I’m an 18 year old lad just getting out of an apprenticeship I can not do anymore

Iron Giant
I’m happy with my prices I won’t be changing them I’m an 18 year old lad just getting out of an apprenticeship I can not do anymore
Fair do's mate, I appreciate what you are saying but set your stall out right from the off and you could drawf your previous employers earnings, don't doubt that you could be far better than your competitors.

I have been in this game 18 years now and it took me a good a few years to realise I could be better and it has only really being the last 5 years or so that I have really stepped beyond my competition light years I like to say as some clients are quite surprised to discover the overall service I offer.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Part Timer
14 minutes ago, Bcs window cleaning said:

Currently you are just starting and to a large degree I agree with your methods. However keep your mind open to what @Iron Gianthas said. When you're doing 200 houses a month then have a try at trying to see if you can get better prices. I appreciate at 18 years old, £18 an hour is tremendous money compared to what your pals are earning. However without fiddling the system it's not enough to start employing people. 

Incheck

Dont be afraid mate let them laugh. If every window cleaner priced higher then eventually people would suddenly realise, oh...hang on...this market actually has some value to it. Lets pay the going rate and get it done. If you continue to price rock bottom people will continue to expect rock bottom. Takes a few years to break the mould but unless everyone strives for better prices then the industry will forever be like that. No established business round here is offering to take on new custys for those prices and we’re in south wales, the only different price bracket should be should be london and the surrounding area due to the cost of living being double of anywhere else. You aint got a pension or holiday pay or sick pay in this game mate, you can never earn enough believe me. Every time someone has a funeral, wedding etc bam, no income. Get on a profit sooner than i did and do yourself a favour

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app