Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I think i might just got conned

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

Just transferred most of the amount asked by the canvassing company for the work they did. won't reveal who they're for now because they might still give me the details but they said they will do it yesterday but so far nothing. 

just incase they decide to do a runner, is there anything I can do? ask the bank to get it back perhaps?

Tell me who it was mate, I've used 5 different companies and not been ripped off yet.

If it's money up front I have an idea who it might be...

As a side note the bank can't do anything you will have to take them to court...if you can pin them down to an address/person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me who it was mate, I've used 5 different companies and not been ripped off yet.

If it's money up front I have an idea who it might be...

As a side note the bank can't do anything you will have to take them to court...if you can pin them down to an address/person.

How effective have you found these companies? Would you suggest using them? And how much work do you reckon you got from them long term? Considering it as another approach to just me doing it by myself. 

How effective have you found these companies? Would you suggest using them? And how much work do you reckon you got from them long term? Considering it as another approach to just me doing it by myself. 
Personally never knocked doors or paid someone to do it for me. Would I be interested in buying a service from a professional door knocker, no. Would I buy from someone that owned / ran or worked the business, maybe if it appeared like something I wanted. 

That to me is your answer on a personal level 

Well they give you the work.

What happens next is up to the customers and the lottery that is canvassing.

My opinion if you don't mind doing it yourself then do that as you will save a lot of money and stress.

I hate it with a passion that's the only reason I pay for it.

Latest Posts

Back