Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

should i up my first clean price ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I now realise when one has enough customers then one offs just mess with the round pattern. Then they come back and say drips have left streaks so one needs to go back, in the end they become to time consuming.

I wouldn't offer the one offs, i offer regular monthly clean or 1x2 month but at extra cost. i have had one say 1 every 3 which i do as the property is still generally ok due to location not main road or surrounded by trees and it takes no longer than usual but at extra cost. I never offer or say 1x3. They are clever with manipulating the schedule which ive learned they make an excuse oh not this month please, or im away which is fair enough or repeatedly not unlocking back gates just to have front done but repeat messers i fizzle out as lucratively its not worth time that could be filled with a regular. I had a lady that had every month then to 1 every 2 months then she said she wanted 3x a year big detached on a busy main Rd so i took the hit but soon replaced with others and more than covered the cost of the one house

Last edited:
One i got shut of was just the front please to can you do back and conservatory when its needed nah sorry i sometimes wonder if they have a forum on how to try do over the window cleaner

Latest Posts

Back