mark2788

UK youTube window cleaners

mark2788

I watch trad man, polz and A. E. Mackintosh videos on YouTube but wondered if anyone knows of any other good uk window cleaners on YouTube? Thanks in advance 

ks789
14 minutes ago, mark2788 said:

I watch trad man, polz and A. E. Mackintosh videos on YouTube but wondered if anyone knows of any other good uk window cleaners on YouTube? Thanks in advance 

Chris dawber does loads of good vids. Explains it simply and is excellent for newbies especially.

15 minutes ago, mark2788 said:

Green pro as well, wide variety of vids.

mark2788
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ks789 said:

Chris dawber does loads of good vids. Explains it simply and is excellent for newbies especially.

Green pro as well, wide variety of vids.

Yh I used to watch chris' but I'll check out the other thanks 👍

Edited by mark2788

P4dstar

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSQ9VL4EeZOBX3vgEQe5pIA/videos

That's a link to Green Pro Clean's channel.

I watch some A.E.Macintosh stuff. I find him the least charismatic person but he is full of useful information. Also Craig is a cracking sidekick haha. Luke the window cleaner is another one worth a look but he is based in the US.

CHWS

Squeaky clean Dave is another good one 

rugbywolf
20 hours ago, mark2788 said:

RWCleaning

They’re all good & different in their own ways. My preference in a.e mac, he’s always showing hands on tips.

Green pro is normally just sat in his office now. Did a good hypo wash recently though. 

P4dstar
9 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Green pro is normally just sat in his office now

I heard his wife locked him in there weeks ago. They say he has one of those little hatches for his food like solitary confinement.

P4dstar
1 minute ago, Iron Giant said:

I don't usually watch videos but I can watch @Green Pro Clean Ltd as he makes me feel younger I am certain he said he was 45 years old and he looks older than @steve garwood even @spruce might look  younger  🤣

michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Posted (edited)

Can't even be bothered to find the emoji for 'Yawn'

And I don't just sit in the office sometimes I sit in my car .

It would be hard for my wife to lock me in my office as she's in Southeast Asia.

There is lots of good content on YouTube and personally I am a fan of AE McIntosh Squeaky clean Dave and that American fellow not Luke I do like Luke and Rihanna but the other guy I forgot his name.

The reason I don't do as many hands on videos is because there are plenty of guys doing the hands on videos for you already so I talked about the business side of things to managing people side of things and other things that I have some experience with that they may not or may not choose to talk about.

If you want to see more hands-on videos than simply asked and willing to cover anything that I know how to do as long as it's reasonable and I have the time to do it.

I do realise some of my older videos could do with a complete makeover as poor sound quality poor video quality etc hinders the experience so perhaps I'll work on that for the spring

Edited by Green Pro Clean Ltd

steve garwood

I don’t watch any window cleaning videos, however, I do go on you tube and watch ‘old man ron’.

Give it a go, bloody hilarious 👍

P4dstar
1 hour ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Dude it's 2019, forget emoji's, we got GIF's now!

bored yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

1 hour ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

It would be hard for my wife to lock me in my office as she's in Southeast Asia.

I know man, and had she actually left you locked in there we would have sent our best men to get you out!!

Green Pro Clean Ltd
16 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Dude it's 2019, forget emoji's, we got GIF's now!

bored yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

I know man, and had she actually left you locked in there we would have sent our best men to get you out!!

I've seen your best I think I'd rather stay locked in the office thanks

Daniel Perkins
Posted (edited)

Fair play to any of the lads that take the time to do vids, it's a commitment in itself.... some great vids and information out there & it's a great promotion tool. People come to expect these guys to churn out vids regularly when the truth is they a probably up to their b**locks and I could imagine it becoming a bit tedious over time. I have watched so many vids for all the guys mentioned above and even back to the wagga days and he was very informative to be fair. It's great to see how other guys & girls do things & go about the business of window cleaning and if some of them are getting a kick backs from window cleaning suppliers then imo fair play to them... once they are straight up about it.

SteveO is a fantastic source of info, straight up about things aswell.

Edited by Daniel Perkins

RWCleaning

Oh well won’t be too long before we know it and article 13 will be in effect...

Robbo
On 24 March 2019 at 17:53, mark2788 said:

So looking at the ones you've mentioned and all the ones listed above, you've covered everything.

If there is anything you're missing after all that...just give up!

RWCleaning
On 28/03/2019 at 20:26, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

There is lots of good content on YouTube and personally I am a fan of AE McIntosh Squeaky clean Dave and that American fellow not Luke I do like Luke and Rihanna but the other guy I forgot his name.

The reason I don't do as many hands on videos is because there are plenty of guys doing the hands on videos for you already so I talked about the business side of things to managing people side of things and other things that I have some experience with that they may not or may not choose to talk about.

If you want to see more hands-on videos than simply asked and willing to cover anything that I know how to do as long as it's reasonable and I have the time to do it.

I do realise some of my older videos could do with a complete makeover as poor sound quality poor video quality etc hinders the experience so perhaps I'll work on that for the spring

Yeh good idea. Thanks for taking my idea of the Q&A video. Quite amusing some of the answers. Maybe some more product reviews as well? 

Green Pro Clean Ltd
16 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Yeh good idea. Thanks for taking my idea of the Q&A video. Quite amusing some of the answers. Maybe some more product reviews as well? 

Sure thing. You send the products and i'll review them.  😁

RWCleaning

@steve garwood or @Part Timer you’d be great at doing videos for window cleaners covering the more relaxation & letting your hair down side of things.

For example, will be a video of you on a Friday late afternoon showing us how to pour a can of white lighting into a glass properly 

“Hold glass at 45 degree angle, pour slowly, tilt head back, down it in 15-20 seconds, then repeat process 8-10 times over the course of the evening” haha

RWCleaning
3 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Sure thing. You send the products and i'll review them.  😁

Also most you tubers who want to get really big do a music video. You could do one about cleaning, just use auto tune 👍