Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is commercial window cleaning worth the investment?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JFS ACCESS HIRE

Hello all, 

Just a quick question is there any money in commercial window cleaning?  We operate truck mounted access and looking at this! 

You input would be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

James 

Commercial work pays better and if there was enough of it where I am I would do nothing else , but if you loose a contract it is a big hit , were if you loose a couple of houses it’s no big deal 

Commercial work pays better and if there was enough of it where I am I would do nothing else , but if you loose a contract it is a big hit , were if you loose a couple of houses it’s no big deal 

Thanks for the input. 

I mainly do commercial and it is certainly better margins for me in my area, compared to residential. I've no experience of doing it with high reach equipment but would've thought it would be a better margin again, as you'll have less competition.
Cheers

Latest Posts

Back