Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Recall Again ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I had two recall letters from Citroen in February. Tried to book it in when I knew I had a day off but they hadn't got any space. As it happens I know I won't be working on a particular day later this month, so I ring my local dealer to book it in for the day. 'Oh, we might need it for two days as we won't know if we need certain parts until we've stripped it down.' "Can't you order the parts and send them back if they're not needed?" 'No we can't send them back.' We might find we only need your van for a day but it could be two days. @P4dstar have you had the recalls?

I've just done a bit of googling as I reckon I could claim for loss of earnings through no fault of my own. Does anyone know if it's possible to claim?

Urgh!! PITA that man. I need to send it in as the steering lock has stopped working. My local Citroen place just became MG so I'd have to haul ar5e to Gloucester now. I'll ask em when I take it for that.

I rang Citroen in Tewkesbury, they weren't much help.

I had two recall letters from Citroen in February. Tried to book it in when I knew I had a day off but they hadn't got any space. As it happens I know I won't be working on a particular day later this month, so I ring my local dealer to book it in for the day. 'Oh, we might need it for two days as we won't know if we need certain parts until we've stripped it down.' "Can't you order the parts and send them back if they're not needed?" 'No we can't send them back.' We might find we only need your van for a day but it could be two days. @P4dstar have you had the recalls?

I've just done a bit of googling as I reckon I could claim for loss of earnings through no fault of my own. Does anyone know if it's possible to claim?

When I worked for a Vauxhall dealership they always kept any re call parts in stock so if they needed them they were available and there was no delay to the customer 

Latest Posts

Back