Dave B

asked for a quarterly clean on these 4 buildings

Dave B

Mate runs his own property management company and passes me work.

I got to visit these 4 sites at the weekend and quote for a quarterly clean.

The last one is where I live and massive as it is a complete square and has a open area in the middle like a courtyard with glass everywhere also.

Gonna be good if I get them.

Screenshot_20191211-161530_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161238_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161510_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161351_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161612_Maps.jpg

steve garwood

Good luck Dave. Are you still working from a backpack? Just thinking you’ll be forever topping it up? 🙂

steve garwood
35 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Good luck Dave. Are you still working from a backpack? Just thinking you’ll be forever topping it up? 🙂

It’s a genuine thought, not a Micky take 👨‍🦰

scottish cleaning service

That's making me dizzy just looking at it Dave. I was at a mansion today sealing some windows and discussing a quarterly clean and gutter clear. I quoted £200 and he is happy with that but he runs his own cleaning company. He could be a good contact for flinging work my way but I am reaching my limit. It would mean taking someone on to give me a hand. I was talking to the spray painter who did my van and he told me something interesting. He used to work from his garage at his house and made well over a grand a week so he decided to expand. He rented the unit across the road from his house and took a couple of folk on to help him. He was telling me that he is lucky to make half as much as before and now has the added stress managing people. 🙄  

Dave B
2 hours ago, steve garwood said:

I'm in the process of sorting a van mount out like in my old van.

Got a tank, pump and reel.

Just need to get 100m microbore and a new controller.

If I get this contract I'll sort it asap.

Edited by Dave B

Stevieboy

Hope you don’t have to do the lingerie boutiques window. You could spend a long time looking, I mean cleaning that one......

Dave B
7 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Hope you don’t have to do the lingerie boutiques window. You could spend a long time looking, I mean cleaning that one......

They are offices lol..