Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best ladders for WFP guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Five star cleaning

5521_EWH3617_IMG_07_0000_max_656x437.jpg
hello everyone what are the best ladders for wfp guys when you have a big conservatory in the way like this one? what size/number of steps on a stepladder should i get and would a multi purpose ladder be best to keep in the van or just a stepladder? thanks very much for any answers you may have

exactly lol but i dont mind getting compact ladders to help me reach over just not sure what ladders would be best as its a huge conservatory and i cant be asked with using my roof bars 

exactly lol but i dont mind getting compact ladders to help me reach over just not sure what ladders would be best as its a huge conservatory and i cant be asked with using my roof bars 

I get ya. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Those retractable/extendable ladders might work, but I've heard a few horror stories with them. Failing that just a good sturdy set of step ladders?

i already have a few different ladders i seem to be collecting so many different ladders at the mo this is what i have so far lol i thought the multipurpose one in the image would be a good replacement for the other ones to keep in the van but it needs the stabiliser bar to be attached at all times so takes up too much room in my little van a vauxhall combo and it was supposed to be a replacement for the giant steps and extension ladder lol
519FV_P
2962X_P
image.jpeg

I do a window over a conservatory and just stand at the side with the wfp and scrub away. As for ladders i have changed to Zarges ladders which are the lightest I have came across. Bought a Zarge 3m triple ladder and I use it all the time, well worth the £170. 

I do a window over a conservatory and just stand at the side with the wfp and scrub away. As for ladders i have changed to Zarges ladders which are the lightest I have came across. Bought a Zarge 3m triple ladder and I use it all the time, well worth the £170. 
i dont think standing at the side of that conservatory in the picture would be suitable thanks for the advice ill take a look at the ladders you sugested ? 

What about fitting a roof rack?
got a roof rack just cant be asked with the extra time it takes to get the ladders off. i am only 5 foot 6 and have to use small steps to get the ladders off the roof rack lol

5521_EWH3617_IMG_07_0000_max_656x437.jpg
hello everyone what are the best ladders for wfp guys when you have a big conservatory in the way like this one? what size/number of steps on a stepladder should i get and would a multi purpose ladder be best to keep in the van or just a stepladder? thanks very much for any answers you may have
Great question...was going to ask this!

I thought the OP was talking about cleaning the roof ?
Nah, he said the conservatory was in the way... wake up PT.

already got one of them cheers anyway 
Have you tried it? I did 2 today of a similar style. You may not get an amazing scrub on the end pane from the side but then a trad guy wouldn't get it at all. Unless you're like Part Timer, he's like 9ft tall, he could probably just reach over and do it trad ?

Nah, he said the conservatory was in the way... wake up PT.

Have you tried it? I did 2 today of a similar style. You may not get an amazing scrub on the end pane from the side but then a trad guy wouldn't get it at all. Unless you're like Part Timer, he's like 9ft tall, he could probably just reach over and do it trad ?
defo wouldn't get most of it with out any steps/ladders

Latest Posts

Back